• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Unranked Archived Fairy Tail Mafia - The Dawn of Fiore [Main Game Thread] (Game Ended - Zeref Dragneel and Acnologia have won the game)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kobe

Paramount
Nat or Tpein not coming forward with any action is sus. It is D6 and there has been no indication.
:jerrykek tracker.

Are you Zeref by any chance? :blobtimistic
Posts like this are what we call soft distancing.

They were quick to jump Doflamingo's wagon, but never pushing each other throughout 6 days. Natalija, despite being incredibly straightforward in the thread, somehow does not participate in Day 1 magic games.

This post sounds fake.

These posts and prior to that do not show any sort of thread reading, instead we can see passive advocate for mislynch.

Again, this posts is useless angleshooting while conveniently ^ avoiding the Day 1 Magic Games.

She says this ^, but does not participate in the game.

In Day 2, there was a slight push from Nat on Ratchet for claiming but never pursued it afterwards. It was as if, she has found her "answer" for why Ratchet survived and was like, ok let's move on.

Again, this post is a passive attempt to see if Ratchet is indeed Zeref. But Ratchet didn't buy it.

This is one of those posts that Nat makes a remark about Tpein to associate Fang with Tpein.

I find this also extremely convenient.

She says this, but does not vote Tweet, nor Xadlin. In fact, she shifts to RDK during CFD attempt.

This is extremely suspicious of an answer. The whole conversation with RDK at that time wanted to paint him as scum passively, only to make a remark like that out of blue.

-

Later during the game, we have Nat, again "out of blue" calling out Natsu and Lucy - saying they should not claim, or show themselves in thread. Again soft bait. She has this passiveness, and fake interaction with others into convincing them that she is town. When RDK gifts her something, she says it is ok, no need - as if she does not want to attract more attention to herself, instead of questioning RDK in the thread about what/why.

Nat is purple scum.

[Change Vote Lynch Natalija]

One Last Username

Distinguished
can u claim?
- DO NOT flavor claim or hint or claim ability names or anything that may make the players guess which character you are. This game can easily be solved via flavor claiming or hinting, thus they will not be tolerated. Take this as your first and only warning.

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
- DO NOT flavor claim or hint or claim ability names or anything that may make the players guess which character you are. This game can easily be solved via flavor claiming or hinting, thus they will not be tolerated. Take this as your first and only warning.
claim ur ability

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
btw, y did purple wait until red mafia was wiped out to use janitor kill? i feel like it wouldve been much better had they used it earlier so we dont know if red is still there or not
i wonder if rdk self-janitored tbh, could be indie

Kobe

Paramount
btw, y did purple wait until red mafia was wiped out to use janitor kill? i feel like it wouldve been much better had they used it earlier so we dont know if red is still there or not
i wonder if rdk self-janitored tbh, could be indie
Why are you assuming that Purple killed any Red?

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
Why are you assuming that Purple killed any Red?
im not, but if any kill of theres was janitored beforehand, town would not know if the janitored role was red or not
honestly optimal play imo would have been to janitor kill tweet earlier in the game (i mean he was suspected of being red from dp2) and push a lynch on rdk and others we thought mightve been red

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
im not, but if any kill of theres was janitored beforehand, town would not know if the janitored role was red or not
honestly optimal play imo would have been to janitor kill tweet earlier in the game (i mean he was suspected of being red from dp2) and push a lynch on rdk and others we thought mightve been red
kill of theirs*

Kobe

Paramount
Again, you are assuming that the ability that was activated last night was in parallel to the faction kill. We don't know this. It could be a one-off thing, or ultimate ability combined with a faction kill. It is NAI, until we get an Hades flip.

Also re: self-janitor, we won't know until TSworder revives RDK.

RÆM

Distinguished
I can confirm I was hit with a debuff for the magic game today. Don't really see a downside to it though. It's like whatever.

RÆM

Distinguished
Nat or Tpein not coming forward with any action is sus. It is D6 and there has been no indication.

Posts like this are what we call soft distancing.

They were quick to jump Doflamingo's wagon, but never pushing each other throughout 6 days. Natalija, despite being incredibly straightforward in the thread, somehow does not participate in Day 1 magic games.

This post sounds fake.

These posts and prior to that do not show any sort of thread reading, instead we can see passive advocate for mislynch.

Again, this posts is useless angleshooting while conveniently ^ avoiding the Day 1 Magic Games.

She says this ^, but does not participate in the game.

In Day 2, there was a slight push from Nat on Ratchet for claiming but never pursued it afterwards. It was as if, she has found her "answer" for why Ratchet survived and was like, ok let's move on.

Again, this post is a passive attempt to see if Ratchet is indeed Zeref. But Ratchet didn't buy it.

This is one of those posts that Nat makes a remark about Tpein to associate Fang with Tpein.

I find this also extremely convenient.

She says this, but does not vote Tweet, nor Xadlin. In fact, she shifts to RDK during CFD attempt.

This is extremely suspicious of an answer. The whole conversation with RDK at that time wanted to paint him as scum passively, only to make a remark like that out of blue.

-

Later during the game, we have Nat, again "out of blue" calling out Natsu and Lucy - saying they should not claim, or show themselves in thread. Again soft bait. She has this passiveness, and fake interaction with others into convincing them that she is town. When RDK gifts her something, she says it is ok, no need - as if she does not want to attract more attention to herself, instead of questioning RDK in the thread about what/why.

Nat is purple scum.

[Change Vote Lynch Natalija]
I agree with the natsu thing,
kinda can see this.
I need to wake up just woke up it's almost 2 am. so ill be back in a little.

This is funny the first line considering Tpein was hard pressing me to claim yet he has claim no actions whatsoever right? I think Tpein is purple based on vote record.

RÆM

Distinguished
Can't base our decisions on "back-up".
back up is usually replacement for the doctor or cop
could be nurse / deputy. I agree that is a vague hint.

But they were also implying they could absorb and use abilities if targeted, So I don't know.
Would prefer if they were town. 😂😂😂
but I'll start looking at their actions more critically.

RÆM

Distinguished
Going and looking back at the Red mafia spread,

August Dragneel [Super Role] (Unranked / S / 100 year - Ultimate + Factional Abilities)
Irene Belserion [Dragon Slayer] (Unranked / S / SS - Ultimate / 10 year + Unison Raid with Erza)

Larcade Dragneel (S / SS / 10 year - Ultimate)
Invel Yura (S / 10 year - Ultimate)

They had one super role and one dragon slayer. Assuming that ekko would balance the scum factions, the purple should be similar. Checking FT wikia, I wasn't able to find a 4th one for the Balam Alliance. Hades, Mard Geer and Zero seem to be leaders of the contributing guilds. There is Ultear Milkovich which caught my attention because Remchu claimed Milkman earlier, but not sure if he was trolling at that time, but she is not a Dragon Slayer. Erik/Cobra seems more likely, though he is not part of Balam Alliance. But he could possibly have a Unison Raid with Jellal mirroring Irene & Erza, assuming Jellal/Mystogan is in the game.

Hades [Likely Super Role] (?)
Erik/Cobra (?)
Mard Geer Tartaros (S / SS / 100 year - Ultimate)
Zero (?)
Uh that milkman thing was a joke. I didn't claim anything. Wasn't going to claim my first day actually playing and it would be stupid to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back