• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Unranked Archived Fairy Tail Mafia - The Dawn of Fiore [Main Game Thread] (Game Ended - Zeref Dragneel and Acnologia have won the game)

Status
Not open for further replies.

One Last Username

Distinguished
Sigh. Idiots I swear.

I'm indie. And I can win with town, and can become town (not BS like Tweet, this is truth) if something happens down the line (can't say what). Ekko put a gun in my head right in D1 to never ever hint who I am but he must have realized the unfairness of not even being able to claim abilities that he gave me the nod to at least mention this.

Here are the actions I have done. Will clear a lot of shit.

N1 - Redirected Ratchet to Aurelian - I thought Aurealian was scum because of the last second vote. This is why Ratchet got Aurelian's role when he targeted Prof.
N2 - Bussed myself with Chucky. I thought Chucky was town, but somehow he got killed. Based on his reaction I could say that Red mafia targeted me with a kill but I'm not sure if Red to Red kill can happen with busdrive. It could be Purple that targeted me with a kill as well based on what happened.
N3 - Forgot to submit action. EoN I was informed by Ekko that I was RC'd for 2 cycles.
N4 - RC (1/2)
N5 - RC (2/2)

Stop this lynch shit and hunt the scum properly.
Can become town =\= town. You are going down with a real townie

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
kobe is hostile for sure, he sussed all the players for believing ratchet too when we were literally right to do so
im not going to trust that he can be town-aligned when hes playing against town like that smh

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
kobe is hostile for sure, he sussed all the players for believing ratchet too when we were literally right to do so
im not going to trust that he can be town-aligned when hes playing against town like that smh

:whatthe:

HE HAS A GUILTY cop check on him.
He is scum.

Natalija

Divine Departure
Oh yeah, he can go.

Damn I forgot they are trying to devour you.
kekw.
Imagine devouring you b4 raem.
what the...
THERE ARE TWO DEVOURS

Kobe

Paramount
so u went on and on abt ratchet lying when it was u who caused it?
My wincon revolves around killing hostile and non-hostile. (Ekko is dropping these nuggets in the last second, how wonderful)

I needed 2 of them. My whole push on Ratchet was actually coming from there. That is why I NEVER pushed Prof.

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
My wincon revolves around killing hostile and non-hostile. (Ekko is dropping these nuggets in the last second, how wonderful)

I needed 2 of them. My whole push on Ratchet was actually coming from there. That is why I NEVER pushed Prof.
then y did u push me and nat for believing ratchet? tf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back