Game Unranked Archived Fairy Tail Mafia - The Dawn of Fiore [Main Game Thread] (Game Ended - Zeref Dragneel and Acnologia have won the game)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kobe

Paramount
The town is absolute mess this game. Someone I think said in the thread earlier that this forum has the worst town performance. I concur.

Red was even worse. Purple seems to have some good players in it.

Day 6 Lynch - Kobe (Future Rogue) was Lynched. RAEM (Jura Neekis) and OLU (Bacchus Groh) were Devoured.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
Day 6 Lynch - A Tragic Future

future-rogue-warns-natsu-about-frosch1.png

A simple misunderstanding.... shaped the whole future...

==================================

@Kobe (Future Rogue) was Lynched.

@One Last Username (Bacchus Groh) and @RÆM (Jura Neekis) were Devoured by the Dragons.

With Future Rogue's death, the [Gates of Eclipse] were closed, and the Dragon's Wrath has been halted.

Future Lucy has succeeded in closing the [Gates of Eclipse] and has left the game.

@RDK (???) was Revived.

Bacchus Groh

"Can't spill beer on your shirt if you're not wearing one!" - Bacchus

cuDd9Ri.png

Congratulations, you are Bacchus Groh, Fiore Aligned!

[Unranked Active - Ultimate - Beer] - You have access to 2 shots of beer that you can drink during the day to utilize your [Palm Magic] abilities the following night. Starting at S Class, each time you climb a class you will gain an extra shot of this ability. At 100-Year Class you will gain 2 shots. You may use up to 3 shots per day. [2-shots].
--- [Unranked Passive - The Drunk Falcon] -
If you use at least 1 shot of [Beer] during the day, your actions will be uncontrollable and rolecops will fail to obtain anything meaningful from you the following night.

[S Class Active - Palm Magic] - During the night phase, you will be able to use a unique attack from the following for each [Beer] shot that you used the previous day:
--- [S Class Active - Chariot Stomp] - Sabotage a player at night, giving them a disadvantage in tomorrow's [Grand Magic Games]. If you used 2 [Beer] shots last day, you will give that player a massive disadvantage instead.
--- [S Class Active - Palm Strike] - Target a player at night and increase the strength of kills used ON them by 1 level that night. If you used 2 [Beer] shots last day, you will increase the strength of kills used ON that player by 2 levels that night instead.
--- [S Class Active - Under Moonlight] - Target a player at night and make them self-vote the following day. If you used 3 [Beer] shots last day, you will steal that player's voting power the following day instead.

Win Con - Eliminate all threats to Fiore.

Jura Neekis

"The quality of the Magic itself is immaterial. He who has the stronger conviction will always prevail!" - Jura

FAIRY%20TAIL%20Manga%20-%20320%20-%20Large%2001.jpg

Congratulations, you are Jura Neekis, Fiore Aligned!

[S Class Active - Earth Pillar] - Once per night, you may target a player and place an earth pillar in front of them, protecting them from regular kills.
--- [SS Class Active - Rock Avalanche] - Once every other night, you may activate this ability to draw more rocks from the environment, allowing you to protect 2 players with [Earth Pillar] that night. This ability costs a lot of energy, therefore cannot be used 2 cycles in a row. [1-cycle cooldown].
--- [10-Year Class Active - Rock Mountain Mode] - Once per night, you may activate this ability to upgrade one of your [Earth Pillar] protections into a super-protect. At 100-Year Class, you will make both of them super-protects. [3-shots].

[100-Year Class Active - Ultimate - Rumbling Mt. Fuji!] -
Once in the game, at night, you can activate this ability to make your [Earth Pillar] protection(s) rolecrush any player who visits your protected targets with a kill the following cycle. [1-shot].

Rogue Cheney

"We are the Master's soldiers. His orders were absolute. Victory was a must. What is a 'guild?' What are comrades? What am I even fighting for?" - Rogue

768fae15f39618388e5586ea7f05eb34.jpg

Congratulations, you are Rogue Cheney, Fiore Aligned!

- [Dragon Slayer] -

[Unranked Active - Shadow Dragon Slayer] - Once per night, you can use one of the following abilities. For every 2 classes you climb, you can select one of them to obtain an extra shot of.
--- [Unranked Active - Shadow Dragon Force] - Bus drive yourself with another player, redirecting actions that target you this night to them and vice versa. Does not redirect super and ultra kills. [1-shot].
--- [Unranked Active - Shadow Dragon Haste] -
Target a player at night and redirect their actions this night to a target of your choice. Does not redirect super and ultra kills. [1-shot].
--- [Unranked Active - Shadow Dragon Roar] -
Target a player at night and redirect a vote on them the following day to a target of your choice. [1-shot].

[S Class Active - Shadow Dragon Destiny] -
Once at night, you may activate this ability to choose one of the following: Will you seek Power to Protect or Power to Rule? Once the decision is made, your role will be upgraded to Rehabilitated Rogue or Future Rogue respectively. Certain events happening may force your destiny to be automatically chosen upon you, even against your own will. This ability's activation cannot be blocked. [1-shot].

===============================

Rehabilitated Rogue

"That's right! As long as 'he' is here, I'll be alright! Should I become stained with evil, the light would surely kill me." - Rehabilitated Rogue

629823b67723e5056597a2a802f2862e.jpg

Congratulations, you are Rehabilitated Rogue, Fiore Aligned!
You have access to any leftover Rogue Cheney's ability in addition to the following abilities:

- [Dragon Slayer] -
[S Class Passive - Shadow Corruption] - If the "Gates of Eclipse" are opened, you will become Future Rogue.

[S Class Passive - Twin Dragons of Sabertooth] - If Sting Eucliffe is still alive, you will automatically learn his identity. If you are dead at any time after becoming a 10-Year Class mage, Sting will obtain any leftover [Shadow Dragon Slayer] ability you have.

[SS Class Active - Unison Raid: Holy Shadow Dragon's Flash Fang] - Once in the game, so long as both you and Sting Eucliffe are still alive, you can activate this ability during the day to initiate a Unison Raid attack. At the start of the following night, you and Sting will be prompted to submit the name of a player for a tag team attack. If both of you submit the same name, super-kill that player. You will obtain a second shot of this ability at 100-Year Class. [1-shot].

Future Rogue

"Once I kill Acnologia, not only will I be the Dragon King, but I'll be the ruler of humanity itself! The mere thought gets my blood boiling!" - Future Rogue

rogues-white-shodow-dragon-mode.png

Congratulations, you are Future Rogue, Eclipse Aligned!
You have access to any leftover Rogue Cheney's ability in addition to the following abilities:

- [Super Role] -
- [Dragon Slayer] -

[S Class Passive - Shadow Redemption] - If the "Gates of Eclipse" are closed, you will lose this win condition and become Rehabilitated Rogue.

[S Class Passive - Gates of Eclipse] - You are currently passively persuading Hisui E. Fiore into opening the Gates of Eclipse. If she opens them, [The Dragons March] mod event will start where Dragons will cumulatively appear each day and conditionally affect a certain number of players with negative status effects. These status effects are known as the "Dragon's Wrath". At the end of each day, The Dragons will automatically make you aware if Future Lucy or Achnologia are among the players affected by the Dragon's Wrath, but will not specify which player it is.

You may brute force open the gates yourself, though this will require that Hisui E. Fiore is dead and you are a 10-Year Class mage. You are also aware that if Future Lucy is left alive, she will attempt to close the gates eventually, and therefore must be eliminated. Additionally, you are aware that even if Future Lucy is dead, other players targeting you with 3 non-positive actions after her death will close the Gates of Eclipse.

[SS Class Active - Dragon Supremacy] - You now have control over the Dragons arriving via [The Dragons March] mod event. You may now once per day add and/or remove a player's name from receiving the Dragon's Wrath that day. The newly added and/or removed name(s) will be public, but the reason for their inclusion/removal will not be publicly disclosed.

[10-Year Active - The Dragon King] - To attain your goal of becoming the new Dragon King, you have the following abilities:
- (Passive) Your vote counts as 2 against Future Lucy and Achnologia.
- Once at night, you may target a player. If that player is Future Lucy, regular kill them. [1-shot].
- During the day, you may execute the current lynch wagon by typing [Execute] and tagging the host. This requires that the current lynch wagon has reached at least more than 50% of the majority votes, and will end the day immediately executing the lynch target. This execution will only work if the player being wagoned is Achnologia. [1-shot].

[100-Year Class Active - Ultimate - Coarse Silk of the White Shadow Dragon] -
If Sting Eucliffe is dead, you will grow even stronger and gain a shot of this ability. Once at night, you can target a player and if they are Future Lucy or Achnologia, ultra-kill them. This kill is announced in the write-ups. [0-shots].

Win Con - Eliminate Future Lucy and Achnologia, and ensure that the Gates of Eclipse remain open until then. This win condition is not game-ending, and you will leave the game upon achieving it. You will immediately lose the game if you die before achieving your win condition as Future Rogue.

=========================

Day 6 has ended.

Please stop posting. There is no night talk.

Night 6 has started.

You have a little less than 22 hours and 30 minutes to submit night actions.
Night actions lock in -
Countdown

Kobe

Paramount
Oh, I also thought RDK was Lucy and tried to ultra kill him last night but Purple acted before me it seems! -

Mamba Out.

Night 6 - Fairy Heart

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Night 6 - Fairy Heart

maxresdefault.jpg

How would you feel if life and death became material concepts, simply existing at the palms of your hand? That's what it means to be cursed. That's what it means to be The Black Wizard.

=====================

Zeref Dragneel is close to obtaining [Fairy Heart]. Humanity hangs on a thin wire...

Night Continues.

Night 6 End - Psychic (Lucy Heartfilia) has Died.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Night 6 - Celestial

04d351a54eccc608e42ce5818af25bd6.jpg

6f2ad0f1d433f1aa5ce225ec0bb44bb7.jpg

Lucy Heartfilia's smile brought joy to all mages of Fairy tail. She has maintained this smile through all hardships facing her, until her final breath...

====================================

@Psychic (Lucy Heartfilia) has died!

Lucy Heartfilia

"Never lay a finger on Fairy Tail again. The next time you do, I...everyone in the guild will consider you as our enemy!" - Lucy

lucy-opens-third-celestial-gate1.png

Congratulations, you are Lucy Heartfilia, Fiore Aligned!

- [Super Role] -
[Unranked Passive - A Warning From The Future...] - If the Gates of the Eclipse are opened and the [The Dragons March] mod event starts, your role will be updated to Future Lucy. This is announced in the write-up.

[S Class Active - Celestial Spirit Keys] - Starting at S Class, each time you climb a class you can select a "Celestial Spirit" from the following to gain a shot of, a different one each time. At 100-Year Class, you can pick any 2 of them to obtain an extra shot of. You may use as many of them as you like per night.
--- [S Class Active - Leo] - Spy on a player that night, tracking them to learn who they visit. [0-shots].
--- [S Class Active - Aquarius] -
Heal a player from roleblocks that night. [0-shots].
--- [S Class Active - Scorpio] -
Blind a player with a sandstorm, redirecting their non super or ultra kill actions at random that night. [0-shots].

[SS Class Active - Star Dress] -
Once every other night, you can assume the form of one of your Celestial Spirits, replacing this ability with an upgraded 1-shot version of that spirit. Leo's Star Dress is a tracker + follower; Aquarius' Star Dress will also protect from redirections; Scorpio's Star Dress will blind 2 adjacent players on the player list. [2-shots; 1-cycle cooldown].

[100-Year Active - Ultimate - The Celestial Spirit King] -
Once in the game, at night, you can permanently sacrifice a [Celestial Spirit Keys] or a [Star Dress] shot to summon The Celestial Spirit King. When you do so, target 2 players that night. If any of the targeted players use a harmful action on you, except an ultra-kill, the Celestial Spirit King will negate the action and destroy their non-ultimate abilities the following 2 cycles. [1-shot].

Future Lucy

"Lend me... your strength..." - Future Lucy

W6tIqRn.png

Congratulations, you are Future Lucy, Future Aligned!
You have access to any leftover Lucy Heartfilia's ability in addition to the following abilities:

[Unranked Active - Ecplise Destruction] - You are aware that Future Rogue is the unknown figure from the future that led to opening the Gates of Eclipse and starting [The Dragon's March] mod event. You are also aware that he wants to eliminate you, among other motives.

In an attempt to stop him, you can activate this ability at any night after the end of the official [Grand Magic Games] (end of day 6) to destroy the Eclipse, terminating [The Dragons March] mod event. This ability's activation cannot be tampered with. [1-shot].

[Unranked Passive - Believe in Fairy Tail!] -
The Gates of Eclipse can be destroyed even after your death, but you do not know how. If you are dead and the Gates of Eclipse are destroyed after your death, it will still count towards your win condition, and you will ultimately win with Fiore. If you are dead and Future Rogue achieves his win condition, you will automatically lose the game.

Win Con - Destroy the Gates of Eclipse or eliminate Future Rogue. Achieving this win condition will revert you back to Lucy Heartfilia and buff one [Celestial Spirit Keys] ability of your choice to become unlimited shots.

Night 6 has ended.

Day 7 Start - Fantasia

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Day 7 - Fantasia!

The mages of Fairy Tail are weighted down by sorrow and grief, but their hearts never stop beating!

==============================

Day 7 has started!

You may now post. You have a little more than 24 hours to discuss and decide lynch.

You may [Vote End Day] to end the day early, requiring a majority vote.

Day 7 ends in - Countdown

RDK

Marvelous
Back :garrett Thank you for reviving me, unfortunately I'm a bit behind the game now does anyone have any key points from last cycle?

Does anyone have any reason to town read blue outside of flower's truth tell?

Hayumi

Illustrious
Back :garrett Thank you for reviving me, unfortunately I'm a bit behind the game now does anyone have any key points from last cycle?

Does anyone have any reason to town read blue outside of flower's truth tell?
Natalija tried using the dragon thing that disabled me, her and blue as an automatic town clear which I kind of don’t get or like at all tbh.

RDK

Marvelous
Natalija tried using the dragon thing that disabled me, her and blue as an automatic town clear which I kind of don’t get or like at all tbh.
Why would that be an automatic town clear? Even if it is harmful for a cycle, say you're harming one teammate, you're still harming two town members and getting a net gain out of the usage. Only scum would try and use this as a town clear lol

At best it MAYBE means only one in the group (you, nat, blue) can be scum.

Hayumi

Illustrious
Why would that be an automatic town clear? Even if it is harmful for a cycle, say you're harming one teammate, you're still harming two town members and getting a net gain out of the usage. Only scum would try and use this as a town clear lol

Exactly my thoughts. Also not to tunnel myself to failure but looking back Natalija essentially’s gotten by with voting off town for several rounds. Psychic was heavily sus of Nat as well.

Also not sure how I feel about Mango anymore tbh, like I guess if nobody else has claimed cop it’s believable? But it could have easily been purple mafia going after a confirmed indie, idk. It didn’t help he hasn’t had much to contribute if he’s our only cop.

Blue is also most definitely an option from my poe.

Natalija

Divine Departure

It was Kobe's ability, none of us are cleared :dank

TSworder

Majin
the dragon thing comes from an indie, it's nai, today we need a full claim from the people who claimed almost nothing, Mashiro Blue, Hayumi, Natalia, T-Pein, DoflaMihawk, etc, full claim, 1 mislynch and its game over, we need to compare the claims

RDK

Marvelous
the dragon thing comes from an indie, it's nai, today we need a full claim from the people who claimed almost nothing, Mashiro Blue, Hayumi, Natalia, T-Pein, DoflaMihawk, etc, full claim, 1 mislynch and its game over, we need to compare the claims
It's probably not lylo if there is a harmful indie in play. But they are scums problem now. We still need to mass claim. Full usages.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back