• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Unranked Archived Fairy Tail Mafia - The Dawn of Fiore [Main Game Thread] (Game Ended - Zeref Dragneel and Acnologia have won the game)

Status
Not open for further replies.

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
Hayumi claimed to block you at night, and there was no scum kill, mechanical result, do you have anything else then refills in your role?

Interesting that you just knew I lied about crushing hayumi.

Will Ferrell Lol GIF by NBA

DoflaMihawk

Paramount
Hayumi claimed to block you at night, and there was no scum kill, mechanical result, do you have anything else then refills in your role?
Isn't this the same reasoning we thought Nat was scum last phase?

I can refill an ultimate ability at 100 year class, haven't reached that yet though

TSworder

Majin
Roman Reigns Reaction GIF by WWE

I lied.
I never rolecrushed hayumi
Was bait to see if I got counter claimed or if anyone sussed me for it.

@Hayumi you didn't get tell you were crushed right?
Who are the last scums T-pein? You focused all your attention on Natalija last day phase, lets see you cope something vs scums now

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
Who are the last scums T-pein? You focused all your attention on Natalija last day phase, lets see you cope something vs scums now

Are you saying I was wrong for suspecting the only killer was scum?
I dont have TMI that scums are delaying kills now.
If anything you are the one sus for not jumping on it...
Lowkey.

TSworder

Majin
And why do you town read hayumi so much?
Literally claiming the same ability as you.
One of you two aint town
I dont care, if Hayumi is skoom, well played, I cant read back 300 pages to come up with something new, outside of this mechanical spectrum, its ride or die, you guys lynched at random the vig last day phase, probably the entire skoom team was on that wagon kek

DoflaMihawk

Paramount
I dont care, if Hayumi is skoom, well played, I cant read back 300 pages to come up with something new, outside of this mechanical spectrum, its ride or die, you guys lynched at random the vig last day phase, probably the entire skoom team was on that wagon kek
*at random* are you for real bruh, there was only one kill that night and she was caught targeting them, there was every reason to think she was scum and not a dumb vig

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them

It wasn't at random.
Scum didn't night kill and natalija killed.
What else where we supposed to assume?
You staying off that wagon was just so you could say this rn.
Kinda n00b strat.
Just shows you had TMI.

TSworder

Majin
*at random* are you for real bruh, there was only one kill that night and she was caught targeting them, there was every reason to think she was scum and not a dumb vig
Natalia killed Juliet, she tried her best, even in thread play she was one of the most active people and tried to move the game, you cant ACE every game with 100% accuracy, but she doesnt deserve to be called „dumb vig„ lol, I would have shot Psy also, she was kinda inactive and in poe(Psychic tried to lynch Natalija, luckily I voted no devour that day phase and Natalia survived, then she tried to lynch Raem, Psychic was a good shot , the magic shot was risky tho, but Magic was killed by scums anyway so yeah.

TSworder

Majin
Britney Spears Reaction GIF by Top Talent

Ok you are the indie.
Luckily for you we need to lynch scum today so you get to live.
Whats your win condition btw?
Is it endgame or do you just vanish like ratchet did?
Yeah my town condition is end game for scums, luckily for scums, town was afk af this game, so they will probably end game town, but well this is a story for another time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back