• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Unranked Archived Fairy Tail Mafia - The Dawn of Fiore [Main Game Thread] (Game Ended - Zeref Dragneel and Acnologia have won the game)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xadlin

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
I’m here but got my hands up in doing my final exam for my term.
Will pop in before I head to bed and might have more time on Saturday.

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
To elaborate on the above, this post comes across as unnecessarily aggressive when I merely asked where everyone is.

On a side note, I did use my truth tell which I have never broken before and don‘t intend to ever break for a strategic reason in my first post.

Ratchet

To elaborate on the above, this post comes across as unnecessarily aggressive when I merely asked where everyone is.

On a side note, I did use my truth tell which I have never broken before and don‘t intend to ever break for a strategic reason in my first post.
I was going to point out that you had broken it in the Valentine's Game on WG, but I saw you said "1000%" rather than "100%". I can buy it, but I am curious as to why you decided to lean on it in your first post.

As far as AlwaysMind goes, I don't see the aggression, what I do see however is that he used your post to "enter" the thread, which comes across as somewhat fabricated.

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
I was going to point out that you had broken it in the Valentine's Game on WG, but I saw you said "1000%" rather than "100%". I can buy it, but I am curious as to why you decided to lean on it in your first post.

As far as AlwaysMind goes, I don't see the aggression, what I do see however is that he used your post to "enter" the thread, which comes across as somewhat fabricated.

I don't trust it.
She says she is ready to quit.
Probably doesn't care about burning trust going forwards....

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
I don't trust it.
I‘m not quitting. I‘m going on a longer break. I have not broken it ever. And I will not break it ever. I even used 1000% in the other game instead of 100% in order to not break it. If it says 100% honesty, I‘m 100% Town period.

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
Can we get a small wagon on Prof, please? It‘s weird he didn‘t even say hi yet.

Ratchet

I don't trust it.
Well, that doesn't jive with:
don‘t intend to ever break for a strategic reason
There would be no "strategic reason" to establish a meta on this if the intention is to stop playing outright.

@Flower I do expect a reason for why you invoked it straight away, under no pressure. The thing with these "truth tells" is that they are, invariably, broken or dismissed at one point, and historically you both expressed a dislike for using it, and also only used it when you were pressured. Given that this doesn't apply here, there is a deviation from previous statements you've made around this, and so I need to be able to reconcile that. That's not to suggest I think that you *are* lying, but this is really the bare minimum in terms of shoring it up.

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
Also I‘m at a birthday party this afternoon. So my activity will be limited. Which shouldn‘t matter much anyway since most people are only active when it‘s evening/night here :catjamn .

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
Part of me considers giving Kobe a derp clear for voting Ultra since I feel like scum would be more aware of who‘s in the game and who isn‘t and by extension Magic as well since he also assumed Ultra was here, but this feels a bit too generous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back