• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Unranked Archived Fairy Tail Mafia - The Dawn of Fiore [Main Game Thread] (Game Ended - Zeref Dragneel and Acnologia have won the game)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
I would've really preferred to potentially get someone else for today's lynch. Tweet when Townie, tends to be a beast as we get into mid and late game stuff.

MangoSenpai

King of Conquerors
I would've really preferred to potentially get someone else for today's lynch. Tweet when Townie, tends to be a beast as we get into mid and late game stuff.
Yeah, if nothing else these wagons are boring because nothing is happening.

We're just talking into thin air.

Flower

Gone.
V.I.P. Member
I‘m pissed tbh. Though Tweet‘s probably just enjoying the weekend. 24h days on weekends are a bit annoying tbh.

MangoSenpai

King of Conquerors
wait wait, so first you're accusing me of defending Tweet, and now you're coming with this?

:ral

Natalija

Divine Departure
Might as well stick to it now, we don't have time to talk to someone else, and this whole phase was push and pull around them.

Though I offer Hayumi

Flower

Gone.
V.I.P. Member
Might as well stick to it now, we don't have time to talk to someone else, and this whole phase was push and pull around them.

Though I offer Hayumi
Tbh I‘m mostly getting cold feet now because Tweet is a strong player as Town and knowing now that he isn‘t intentionally coasting…just sucks if that is a mislynch. Though I‘m leaning more scum than Town on him.

Natalija

Divine Departure
Tbh I‘m mostly getting cold feet now because Tweet is a strong player as Town and knowing now that he isn‘t intentionally coasting…just sucks if that is a mislynch. Though I‘m leaning more scum than Town on him.
It happens. As I said, there's not much choice right now than to go through with it. If the whole Kobe calculations are right, even if he flips town then the other person is scum, no?

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
wait wait, so first you're accusing me of defending Tweet, and now you're coming with this?

:ral
Didn't go that strongly about it. Just thought your late day vote switch from him to Ruffles, out of the blue, and randomly is something people are going to remember.
*shrugs*

Flower

Gone.
V.I.P. Member
It happens. As I said, there's not much choice right now than to go through with it. If the whole Kobe calculations are right, even if he flips town then the other person is scum, no?
Not sure tbh. What also pisses me off is that it feels like only half the players are even playing rn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back