• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Fallout New Vegas Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

The X

Marvelous
unknown.png

is that so? why don't you go ahead and open it then.
I will eventually, but it's kind of fun riding in the wind like this. Am I lynching wolves or am I lynching my mates? That is a kind of excitement you just can't buy anywhere!

SoulKiller

The Alpha and The Omega
Dest is confrontational again, so could be Town.
define confrontational here, because I can make an argument that I am the one confronting X here.

Giving free townies points for something X does as either alignment. Don't you think you are abit too hasty on giving town reads? This is your second town read allegedly and the game barely started, are you perhaps a prophet?

Gaddamnit

NYC Pizza is better than Neopolitan fite me
Pronouns
He/Him
Y'all talking about reads already and I'm here thinking every post is low-key just joke posts... ;_;

Chadwick_Winebarger

Not really liking Fuji's interactions so far. He seems to throw out some noncommittal thoughts and then immediately backs off them when called out on them. Seems disengenious to me.

I buy Dragon as town, as I recall the whole "I haven't looked at my Role PM" typically leans towards a town read. Then again he could be telling the truth and who fucking knows?

Fujishiro

Lonely at the top
define confrontational here, because I can make an argument that I am the one confronting X here.
To be fair Dest started things off with you, you are merely responding back. So id say the one that starts it is more confrontational here than the one who's talking back. In my opinion at least.

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member

Giving free townies points for something X does as either alignment. Don't you think you are abit too hasty on giving town reads? This is your second town read allegedly and the game barely started, are you perhaps a prophet?
SK lowkey mad he‘s not on my Town list you hate to see it.

I just say what I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back