• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Fallout New Vegas Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

The X

Marvelous
Not really liking Fuji's interactions so far. He seems to throw out some noncommittal thoughts and then immediately backs off them when called out on them. Seems disengenious to me.

I buy Dragon as town, as I recall the whole "I haven't looked at my Role PM" typically leans towards a town read. Then again he could be telling the truth and who fucking knows?
Wait, how does not opening your role PM leans towards a town read if I haven't opened my role PM yet and literally have no idea what alignment I am?

Fujishiro

Lonely at the top
Not really liking Fuji's interactions so far. He seems to throw out some noncommittal thoughts and then immediately backs off them when called out on them. Seems disengenious to me.
If you are referring to SK, there was nothing committal about my thoughts. I usually post things as I think them. At the time I felt like he wasnt ready to answer X back and his absence from the thread accentuated the feeling hence my post, but when he came back and started addressing these posts I reevaluated my thoughts in my head. It doesnt really help to have a singular pov that never changes.

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member

I buy Dragon as town, as I recall the whole "I haven't looked at my Role PM" typically leans towards a town read. Then again he could be telling the truth and who fucking knows?
I think you‘re overanalyzing a joke.

SoulKiller

The Alpha and The Omega
I mean of course people have lives but Peggy answered your question 2 minute after you answered it so the fact that you were gone for a while afterward pinged me a bit, when you came back addressing everything back to back I reassessed. It is what it is.

unknown.png

Why would it be odd to be the first player to post if there is nothing to hun? I dont get this part.
Because there was no content or anything to read, it's like staring at the title page of a book.

SoulKiller

The Alpha and The Omega
SK lowkey mad he‘s not on my Town list you hate to see it.

I just say what I think.
._.

The day I get mad over what your read is on me is the day I quit this game. I know I hit rock bottom if that ever happened lmao.

You will however, elaborate on your thought process etc, if you think you can dodge questions and cruise by then you in for a rude awakening.

Chadwick_Winebarger

If you are referring to SK, there was nothing committal about my thoughts. I usually post things as I think them. At the time I felt like he wasnt ready to answer X back and his absence from the thread accentuated the feeling hence my post, but when he came back and started addressing these posts I reevaluated my thoughts in my head. It doesnt really help to have a singular pov that never changes.
That's the only way I play this game. Day 1 reads are Endgame reads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back