• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Fallout New Vegas Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
Psychic reacting to my vote shows she's lurking but doesn't know what to say - only thing she's done so far is give me an obviously fake town read for a post I open every single game with - not good!

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
Psychic reacting to my vote shows she's lurking but doesn't know what to say - only thing she's done so far is give me an obviously fake town read for a post I open every single game with - not good!
I was thinking the same, actually. Not sure why that‘s worth a Town lean when you also did it in Fang‘s game as scum.

Psychic

Yennefer
I'm not lurking, I'm also in another game with two night chats. You posted something similar in Aurelian's game but it was scummy and I called you scum. Then you N1 me for it.
Though this time, I feel like it's more townier so I let you slide.

SoulKiller

The Alpha and The Omega
He did this in like every game when he was scum and I was Town so far. Except I think BB, but I was basically confirmed Town with Indigo, so his only choice was to buddy and he got killed for it Night 1 by the other teams. So Idk. I think I want to just observe him for now.
tumblr_ppwxeobFd61qj2uj8o2_400.gif

Funnily enough, in the BB game you were the one who buddied me lmao.

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
I'm not lurking, I'm also in another game with two night chats. You posted something similar in Aurelian's game but it was scummy and I called you scum. Then you N1 me for it.
I say the same thing in my first post word for word every game lol

SoulKiller

The Alpha and The Omega
Why does it feel more townie this time? If you are townie this game wouldn't you want to call him out on it and make sure your suspicions are right since you were correct regarding him last time?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back