• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Fallout New Vegas Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaddamnit

NYC Pizza is better than Neopolitan fite me
Pronouns
He/Him
What makes TATs post dumb or him not look good? This just seems like OMGUS in lipstick tbh - you’re outright accusing him of creating an alibi, for what?
Well, his reasoning was wrong to begin with. I was neither nervous not buddying up with people and, honestly, I still find it hard to see how my posts could be misconstrued to seem that way.
then you look at the context of each vote
No current suspects tho?
Hmmmm…I like this response.

Should I get it over with and claim, so we can focus on hunting scum?
For once, I want to do this and get it over with too
Vanilla Town, some guy called Easy Pete.
Vanilla town, some dude called Watson.

Grammaton

Consigliere
Well, his reasoning was wrong to begin with. I was neither nervous not buddying up with people and, honestly, I still find it hard to see how my posts could be misconstrued to seem that way.

No current suspects tho?

For once, I want to do this and get it over with too

Vanilla town, some dude called Watson.

Ok, you have no right to call anyone or anything dumb again. What the actual fuck are you doing claiming for no reason

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
Anyway, reads please @Flower
Liking Gad so far. Doesn‘t feel like he‘s scared of confronting people.
TAT looks good, too.
SK doesn‘t look bad so far either because he had the perfect opportunity to start a mislynch push on me and didn‘t. Instead his reaction was pretty tame. Could be he changed his strategy, too, but I don‘t see why he would do that when it worked perfectly in the past and he won every game he did this to me. Why change sth which is working? Doesn‘t make any sense.
BPD seems fine, too.
I can see CP‘s point regarding Psychic and he had a similar reaction to her in the Radiant game, so he looks fine as well. Not that I completely agree with the accusation, though, but I can see how this might rub him the wrong way.
You‘re trending up since you came back.
Ratchet feels a bit lackluster so far.
Psychic Idk why she‘s being read either way since she is neither out of her Town range nor out of her scum range.
Ekko could be scum trying to buddy with Soul and Psychic because no clue why he‘s so buddy buddy with them, especially defending the latter makes no sense. Will likely vote there if nothing better comes up this day phase.
Pein is being Pein.
Lethal needs pressure.

Grammaton

Consigliere
I pressed like but it’s more because I like the fact you engaged - I find these to be somewhat lacking in fibre. I want cool, decisive stuff!

Gaddamnit

Pronouns
He/Him
Ok, you have no right to call anyone or anything dumb again. What the actual fuck are you doing claiming for no reason
This is funny cause the last game I played I was so fucking obstinate about not revealing cause I didn't wanna do what someone else asked me to do. There's a reason tho. I think a reveal under these circumstances can be helpful, at least with my role and how I'm deeeeeeefinitely gonna be inactive in a bit and y'all are just gonna go tin-foil on me since y'all don't know me.

Grammaton

Consigliere
This is funny cause the last game I played I was so fucking obstinate about not revealing cause I didn't wanna do what someone else asked me to do. There's a reason tho. I think a reveal under these circumstances can be helpful, at least with my role and how I'm deeeeeeefinitely gonna be inactive in a bit and y'all are just gonna go tin-foil on me since y'all don't know me.

You’re missing the point tho - you’re under no pressure so if you are town, all you’ve done is narrowed down the power role search for scum for basically no gain. Just silliness

Ratchet

Well, you made a few posts and then went afk. You did a similar thing in Eastenders. Just that game I couldn‘t care less about it because I was a Serial. Your last Town games which I have observed you were involved from the start and voiced your observations. Tldr the pattern I‘m seeing resembles Eastenders more than your Town games atm.
I don't believe this is your actual reasoning at all. I don't think you've thought so hard about this as to go back and establish some patterns - I think you just did your usual sheeping and now you're trying to dress it up as a more developed thought than it is. That said, I have seen you make posts like this as town before too, Psychic's game being a prime example, so I hesitate to call it scummy - but it would be much easier if you would just be transparent about your intentions.

Gaddamnit

Pronouns
He/Him
You’re missing the point tho - you’re under no pressure so if you are town, all you’ve done is narrowed down the power role search for scum for basically no gain. Just silliness
I'm not missing the point, I fully understand what mass reveals can do. I'd rather more people not do what I just did, in fact. But I also know people will divert at least some attention onto me when I'm inactive and, given I'm basically useless and can only hurt town under those conditions, I'd rather y'all just know and focus on, well, anyone else.

Psychic

Yennefer
Vanilla Town, some guy called Easy Pete.
I don’t buy this. Also why do you cave under pressure so easily? You have only one vote on you. And it’s day 1. This tells me you’re hiding something big. Thoughts on Tweet?

Kinda getting town vibes from SK, Ratchet, T-Pein, CP and Ekko.

Scum vibes from Flower, Tweet

Tweet seems opportunistic with that vote on me.

Gaddamnit

Pronouns
He/Him
Speaking of which, you never responded to why I didn't buy Tat's reasoning, or thought it was dumb.

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
I don’t buy this. Also why do you cave under pressure so easily? You have only one vote on you. And it’s day 1. This tells me you’re hiding something big. Thoughts on Tweet?

Kinda getting town vibes from SK, Ratchet, T-Pein, CP and Ekko.

Scum vibes from Flower, Tweet

Tweet seems opportunistic with that vote on me.
Tweet is a solid null.

Why am I scum to you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back