• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Fallout New Vegas Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
Two questions for you. You mentioned the obvious with TAT having a different entrance this game than last. What makes you believe he's more motivated here than possible wolf?

Why do you think Dalton is wolf?
I've never known him to seek the escape forward as scum, and I also seem to have noticed that he was really upset with how badly town did last game, so I choose to believe he's just trying really hard to do better.

As for Dalton, now that you ask me Idk why I think I said he's scum, lemme reread his stuff

Grammaton

Consigliere
and why not? what kind of observation you thought X made 2 pages into the game? enlighten me. You did say that you don't mind it, so I am hoping you can elaborate abit on that? or should I take it as fake take/post from your end?

It was an early vibe based on your early posts that I no longer really subscribe to

Take it as fake if you want, I couldn’t care less lol

Grammaton

Consigliere
There could be motivation to play it this way as either alignment, but currently I lean that he'd like town to do better than last game. Quite decisively so in fact, 90/10

I’m confused then cause the initial framing of your post read to me as TAT seems different to last game (where he was town) therefore alarm bells

Was that the case when you wrote it and then your read evolved or what?

SoulKiller

The Alpha and The Omega
I think I have to give Dalton my first town lean of the game for this post. Not sure if Soul is my top suspect at the moment, but I agree with all of his points on what these players have been doing.
This got to be the worst take/read on the game so far lol. Here have some holy water X. Cleanse those eyes.

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
Now that I reread his posts I actually agree with Dalton more than I disagree so Ima change that into a slight town lean

Guess it was just OMGUS since he opened with shading me

SoulKiller

The Alpha and The Omega
Sure, you've engaged BPD but your engagement has mostly been you looking to discredit him out of hand, and you've leaned into it a bit too much for my liking. I don't think anything he has said has been outrageously unreasonable, so I think you're mostly looking for reasons to dismiss what he's saying.
For what it's worth he does seem to have a personal issue with X himself based on past experience. Not sure what exactly went down but yea. Do you think this is alignment indicative though? it seems to me he just does not want to go back and forth with X personally. If he exhibits this same behavior on multiple other players then this might be an issue. What is your read on him so far?

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
I’m confused then cause the initial framing of your post read to me as TAT seems different to last game (where he was town) therefore alarm bells

Was that the case when you wrote it and then your read evolved or what?
I said it without any judgement and thought about it later

RDK

Marvelous
The fuck are you doing
iso'd him when i saw his initial 'iNotes' (show offy) post and don't like any of his posts

setting up an if ? sk is ? then ? feels scummy right now

also don't care for his multiball spec and flavor talk

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
Usually I'd agree that someone being different from another game where they were town that'd point towards them being scum, but TAT is so obviously different it's hard to believe he'd do it this way as scum. I'd like to think that his last town game wouldn't be difficult to replicate as either alignment.

Grammaton

Consigliere
iso'd him when i saw his initial 'iNotes' (show offy) post and don't like any of his posts

setting up an if ? sk is ? then ? feels scummy right now

also don't care for his multiball spec and flavor talk

Not bothered about the dalton vote, it’s you moving on from gad without barely breaking stride

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back