• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Fallout New Vegas Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psychic

Yennefer
@SoulKiller @Psychic

thoughts on each other btw?

Call it a veteran hunch Tweet.

No, I'm not. I said she was not nervous, which is a very weak reason to town read someone, thought the direction was worth pursuing, came off of it as a I thought myself out of it.

I told you. A nervous Psychic is nervous.

Vote: Ekkologix
I'm not nervous, what?
lets stay on the same page 1 by 1

im gna keep this in mind

@SoulKiller read on psychic pls

@Psychic when u get a chance pls let me know ur read of soulkiller
SK is probably town? He's doing alot of scum hunting though he's wrong about me.
@Psychic u r leading the votes, we have to do something about it

does anyone on ur wagon seem scum to u? lets start with that. it's majority lynch so ppl will start mindlessly piling if u dont give them something
[Vote lynch PheN0M]
A bunch of non contributive posts, all tunneling me. Just no.

Get this one.

I am Elder McNamara. town.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
Ekko's in full "espouse nonsense" mode - happy to lynch there and call it a day to be honest.
well 2 things

1. what nonsense have i said?
2. since when is saying nonsense indicative of my alignment anyway, not conceding that i said any.

bonus question if u can go back and tell me where my comprehension failed me in my earlier post to you that you casually dismissed with a yawn

Chadwick_Winebarger

This was a bad week for this game to start, Reading back now. Someone want to give me the cliff notes on what is going on? I'm starting to construct my interaction chart but I keep getting distracted by Ekko's sig.

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
This is not good look tbh, why would a townie just give up this easily?

You are saying you don't have a scum chat, but I have a feeling you might be scum regardless with the wording. You could of said 'I am not scum' lie detect this, but instead you decided to use 'I don't have a scum chat. You can lie detect that'. Meaning you do scan guilty but you ain't in a mafia/scum chat.

Very possible you are an indie here, which I am gonna be leaning on more so than being mafia at the moment. I also believe that you were townie vanilla you would not say that your role isn't that good anyways because a vanilla townie is basically useless. But here you use the words 'not that good anyways' indicating your role is not just a vanilla.
All right found it. You might be right actually lol I missed where she made a point of saying she doesn't have a scum chat and to lie detect that as if it is a separate claim from her being town or not. Could be a traitor like lethal was in that impossible to win game

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
well 2 things

1. what nonsense have i said?
2. since when is saying nonsense indicative of my alignment anyway, not conceding that i said any.

bonus question if u can go back and tell me where my comprehension failed me in my earlier post to you that you casually dismissed with a yawn
Him responding to you with Yawn reminds me of his SK game

Alco

Distinguished
I'm not nervous, what?

SK is probably town? He's doing alot of scum hunting though he's wrong about me.

[Vote lynch PheN0M]
A bunch of non contributive posts, all tunneling me. Just no.

Get this one.

I am Elder McNamara. town.
I don't think this is a very excellent case, if you can call it even that.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
If someone could help me, is there a search function on this site to search a user's posts in a thread?
yep a pretty good one
top right u see a magnifying glass. click on it and use the drop down menu to set it to in this thread then right the name of the player in the box at the bottom and any keyword u want in the box at the top (optional)

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
God damn, I just used the "who replied?" thingie :done:

I'm such a clown lmao
I also use search for finding mentions of a players name, which will usually include posts where people are quoting that person. Good for finding mentions and interactions between players

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back