• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Fallout New Vegas Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alco

Distinguished
This time I'll get you lunched fo sho!

[Vote lynch Alco]
Leslie Nielsen Good Luck GIF by filmeditor

Ratchet

well 2 things

1. what nonsense have i said?
2. since when is saying nonsense indicative of my alignment anyway, not conceding that i said any.

bonus question if u can go back and tell me where my comprehension failed me in my earlier post to you that you casually dismissed with a yawn
I told you where your poor reading ability failed you already - I explicitly said Psychic didn't come across as nervous, me voting her was not a retraction of that.

As for the rest, call it a policy lynch for all I care.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
probably wouldnt mind a fuji tpein RDK wagons either but i guess not my first preference?

Pretty content with that circle tbh

Issue is actually starting something, we should probably get to actually wagoning people
flowa suggested lethal earlier. down for that too. can help u with alco direction as well

i think dalton is scum. only problem is cp thinks so too. might be multiball?

Alco

Distinguished
For what it's worth, I would 100% support a Lethal wagon.

Matter of fact, I'll just go ahead with it already!

vote Lethal

Emil

V.I.P. Member
I told you where your poor reading ability failed you already - I explicitly said Psychic didn't come across as nervous, me voting her was not a retraction of that.
and im asking u, how did u know so? what would a nervous psychic post look to u? dont see any reading ability in my question here. actually I'll let the class decide if they see any

As for the rest, call it a policy lynch for all I care.
... why r u policy voting after 24 hours of the first day has passed??

actually, is it a policy vote or is it me "espousing nonsense" which u have yet to establish anyway?

Chadwick_Winebarger

I also use search for finding mentions of a players name, which will usually include posts where people are quoting that person. Good for finding mentions and interactions between players
That's what I'm looking for. Thank you sir (and you Ekko)

I am really liking Tat right now, he's about the only person I feel fairly good about town.

I feel better about CP after seeing him elaborate more on his Psychic vote and subsequent posts.

BPD hasn't changed my initial feelings about him.

I'll be basing all my theories around their interactions.

Ratchet

and im asking u, how did u know so? what would a nervous psychic post look to u? dont see any reading ability in my question here. actually I'll let the class decide if they see any
I dunno Ekko, how does someone comes across as nervous? Spare me your usual dross actually, just lock your read in and be done with it.

actually, is it a policy vote or is it me "espousing nonsense" which u have yet to establish anyway?
You espousing nonsense = policy.

Emil

V.I.P. Member

any poor reading ability*
ebwop etc..

Emil

V.I.P. Member
I dunno Ekko, how does someone comes across as nervous? Spare me your usual dross actually, just lock your read in and be done with it.

You espousing nonsense = policy.
thats for u to answer. u said her post don't look nervous. what u and i deem as nervous may be different. i wanna see what u think a nervous psychic post looks like. why is that hard to answer?

clearly u dont belive her not being nervous doesn't amount to anything seeing as u still want to lynch her anyway if nothing better comes up... and ur alternative is... a policy vote???

okay but what r u doing this game so far m8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back