• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Fallout New Vegas Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

@Ratchet your reads on lethal and phenom please?
Gun to head:
Scum
Null

Lethal is based off of the one post of his I've read, where he pointlessly tries to instigate with X. I can dismiss his scum meta here because he has seen that players can engage with X for days with no actual blowback onto them, so it's a safe content farm for him.

Phenom I didn't love his reasoning on Psychic, but it's not enough to give any sort of impression.

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
Not even remotely angry. I know you guys love to do this whole "your so mad" schtick but it's really not the case. I have no reason or desire to engage in riveting conversations like "what does a nervous post look like".
You can say what you want but at the very least you're being passive-aggressive. I for one though Ekko was asking valid questions until you went Yawn

Ratchet

You can say what you want but at the very least you're being passive-aggressive. I for one though Ekko was asking valid questions until you went Yawn
There is nothing valid about it - me bringing up a post and saying "this doesn't look nervous" doesn't actually mean anything, it's just more shit to spam the thread with - it's all he ever does. Not interested, if you think that reflects poorly on me, I suppose I'll just have to live with that then.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
Not even remotely angry. I know you guys love to do this whole "your so mad" schtick but it's really not the case. I have no reason or desire to engage in riveting conversations like "what does a nervous post look like".
yeah but u rather engage in conversations where u accuse me of espousing nonsense and have poor reading comprehension yet unable to back either up anyway.

also there is this, which may not be a contradiction on its own but its not how id expect u to expand ur initial take on psychic:

See this post doesn't really come across as nervous though which gives me some pause for consideration. Almost tempted to just it down to Psychic wording a gut feeling terribly.
here u imply u r tempted to lean her as player throwing a terribly wording a gut lean, generally implying u think she is a townie butchering a read, or that's the impression that post gives, outside of being vague (maybe purposely even)

No, I'm not. I said she was not nervous, which is a very weak reason to town read someone, thought the direction was worth pursuing, came off of it as a I thought myself out of it.

I told you. A nervous Psychic is nervous.

Vote: Ekkologix
here u said she was not nervous, which is a very weak reason to town read someone... but its still a relevant reason to town read them. the direction being worth pushing is undefined

so in a way u agree that her post where she is not nervously receiving the sus on her CAN be a reason to town read her, even if weak, but u don't really care and want to pursue her anyway

this wud be okay in a vacuum, but considering ur other scum read is a policy vote who u r struggling to back up the reasoning for it from thread doesn't bode well for u.

so r u playing scum or super lazy n bad townie. u can pick ur poison here

Ratchet

yeah but u rather engage in conversations where u accuse me of espousing nonsense and have poor reading comprehension yet unable to back either up anyway.

also there is this, which may not be a contradiction on its own but its not how id expect u to expand ur initial take on psychic:

here u imply u r tempted to lean her as player throwing a terribly wording a gut lean, generally implying u think she is a townie butchering a read, or that's the impression that post gives, outside of being vague (maybe purposely even)

here u said she was not nervous, which is a very weak reason to town read someone... but its still a relevant reason to town read them. the direction being worth pushing is undefined

so in a way u agree that her post where she is not nervously receiving the sus on her CAN be a reason to town read her, even if weak, but u don't really care and want to pursue her anyway

this wud be okay in a vacuum, but considering ur other scum read is a policy vote who u r struggling to back up the reasoning for it from thread doesn't bode well for u.

so r u playing scum or super lazy n bad townie. u can pick ur poison here
You're free to stop quoting me any time you know.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
There is nothing valid about it - me bringing up a post and saying "this doesn't look nervous" doesn't actually mean anything, it's just more shit to spam the thread with - it's all he ever does. Not interested, if you think that reflects poorly on me, I suppose I'll just have to live with that then.
whats spamming the thread is what u r doing now. u can easily answer with what u wud expect a nervous post from psychic to look like, but instead u do this then blame it on me. amazing

Emil

V.I.P. Member
btw ur frustration or w.e this shit is towards me sound fake asfk ratchy

its like ur trying to lean into it rather than actually believing it. u shudnt have a reason to be like this towards me this game, from a genuine perspective that is.

we barely had interactions this game outside of the psychic nervous comment, which was extended because of ur refusal to answer a simple question, not because of me purposely extending it.

u instead called me espouting nonsense but were unable to tell me where, and said my question itself lacked comprehension skills but also failed to elaborate further

i can think of multiple potential agendas here:

1. you want to appear confrontational to me, so i naturally go ahead and assume u r town. this town read is denied for obvious reasons being that nothing u brought up against me was followed upon by you or established in thread
2. you want to draw a reaction / nervousness from me to help u read my alignment. in that case u wud answer my questions instead of elongate the discussion, unless the elongation itself was part of the reaction test, which then would mean by now u will give ur conclusion regarding my slot. shoving all of this up to "policy" is not how i expect town ratchet to do it. all this tells me is ur read is stubborn and not influenced by what i say.
3. you want to lean towards ur meta of using me for content / being "frustrated" about me treating you unfairly / flooding thread.. etc.. which is denied because it comes off really forced from u rn. u r doing it a bit too soon to real. actually u want to force me to flood the thread or interact u more, knowing full well that ignoring or dismissing what i ask u only makes it worst on u

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back