• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Fallout New Vegas Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
How is Lethal when it comes to spewing mates? If he's scum here, for example, surely he knows he's likely to be lynched early, so is he the designated bus target usually? Would he be working to try and distance here, or is the lashing out genuine caught scum frustration, typically?
Why this question? You‘ve played enough games with scum Lethal to judge that for yourself. In Fang‘s game he accused Fuji, his team mate, of coaching Psychic, a Town, in the scum chat. In Wrestling he outed the Serial, Ekko, and later tried fake framing Psychic in a failed attempt to fake clear her when he knew his time is up. So yeah, he does that.

Ratchet

Oh yeah, I recalled one issue I had with Tweet - him saying my handling of Ekko looked similar to how I treated him as an SK reeks of TMI to me. I obviously know I'm not scum, and he, if scum, would know I'm not Mafia at least, so using the SK angle would be a way for him to justify his read while not actually catching Mafia.

Moreover, it's pretty silly. What part reminds him of it, exactly? In that game, I was playing towards the town because my wincon required it, and more to the point, I was going out of my way to work with Ekko, which is the complete opposite of this (it's in large part what is informing my dismission of Ekko here, actually). I don't really see how anyone can believe I'm handling Ekko the same way in this game, as I did that one.
I can't say I'm a fan of how this has been completely ignored, from my perspective it's fairly damning on Tweet as it can't be a real thought he had due to the nonsensical nature of the comparison (literal polar opposites), and I think most people here have the same point of reference, so there's really no excuse.

Lethal

Exceptional
Why this question? You‘ve played enough games with scum Lethal to judge that for yourself. In Fang‘s game he accused Fuji, his team mate, of coaching Psychic, a Town, in the scum chat. In Wrestling he outed the Serial, Ekko, and later tried fake framing Psychic in a failed attempt to fake clear her when he knew his time is up. So yeah, he does that.

See Ratchet is wolf lol.

Grammaton

Consigliere
This game has been going on for over twenty for hours already. You have:

- Said you were sleeping
- Said there were too many posts to read
- Thrown insults for no reason
- Jumped into hyper aggression for no reason
- Have no attempt to solve any slot or scum hunt

All of this just screams to me that you are very aware of what people think your town meta should be ('that's my meta isn't it') and tried to lean extra hard into this game.

I think this is a pretty good assessment

Ratchet

It's a good discussion point - I have my own opinions, but I'm also not exceedingly familiar with him, so some macro analysis would be nice. Have you got a good reason for attempting to shut this down? For someone who whined about me not working with the likes of you and Ekko, this is fairly dismissive in its own right.

Lethal

Exceptional
Let's see them wolves licking their lips to see me swing. WOOOOO.

Send me off into the wilderness, I'm laughing all the way. 40 something hours and you wanna lynch the easiest cunt in the game. Amazing.

Fellow town, enjoy another sweep you clueless twats.

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
It's a good discussion point - I have my own opinions, but I'm also not exceedingly familiar with him, so some macro analysis would be nice. Have you got a good reason for attempting to shut this down? For someone who whined about me not working with the likes of you and Ekko, this is fairly dismissive in its own right.
How am I trying to shut it down when I just asked you why you are asking this when you played your fair share of games with a scum Lethal and even give my own take on your question, thus driving the discussion further, actually. What the hell.

Ratchet

How am I trying to shut it down when I just asked you why you are asking this when you played your fair share of games with a scum Lethal and even give my own take on your question, thus driving the discussion further, actually. What the hell.
"why ask this question" carries the implication that it doesn't need to be asked, when I think it's a perfectly valid time to ask it. Unless you'd rather talk about his emotions or whatever I suppose.

Grammaton

Consigliere
I can't say I'm a fan of how this has been completely ignored, from my perspective it's fairly damning on Tweet as it can't be a real thought he had due to the nonsensical nature of the comparison (literal polar opposites), and I think most people here have the same point of reference, so there's really no excuse.

I don’t really think this is a very good point tbh - not saying it’s impossible but him saying you’re doing something you did as an indie doesn’t necessarily make him mafia acting on a tmi basis - that’s the kind of thing you’d rail against if ekko did it to you tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back