• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Fallout New Vegas Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
saying "why does lethal have psychic as town"

just seems outright very disgenuine. u know fully well green isnt town color for WS

I was asking a question.
Then gramma said green is for indies.
Why are you concerned about it?
I do green for town and automatically read his chart using my color codes.

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
bc u havent done anything townie this game. ur talk about the colors is similar to u feigning ignorance about lynchpins in death note

u have played with WS folks for 2 years. i don't belive the color talk is a genuine discussion u r having this game

saying "why does lethal have psychic as town"

just seems outright very disgenuine. u know fully well green isnt town color for WS

u wanna tell me u thought lethal had 10+ indie reads and 1 townie read????

yeah.. no

I was asking Ratchet btw.

Grammaton

Consigliere
honestly doesnt matter at this point

tpein's interactions with ratchet are... non existent

can see it being ratchet bussing tpein just fine

doesnt bother me if he votes on it

this logic u r saying applies to tweet. i wouldnt wanna vote tweet if ratchet is on it. doesnt apply for tpein as ratchet would be FORCED to join it.

I think you’re posturing tbh, ratchets in no danger whatsoever- pretty sure it’s only you saying he’s scum tbh

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
I was asking a question.
Then gramma said green is for indies.
Why are you concerned about it?
I do green for town and automatically read his chart using my color codes.
im concerned at why is this a comment u r having this game. u have seen WS players use green for indies for 2 years tea

No?
I am just spitting him for being inactive all the time.
I think I even said I like that he wants to lynch psychic...
u said he looks bad only if psychic flips town or smth like that

ur clearly tying him to psychic in a sense that phenom is scummy for inactivity, but wud only yeet if psychic flips town

the point isnt as bad as i initially thought fwiw. i think its mostly the color thing is what brought up the sus read on u. before that u were at null/meh territory

SoulKiller

The Alpha and The Omega
Let's see them wolves licking their lips to see me swing. WOOOOO.

Send me off into the wilderness, I'm laughing all the way. 40 something hours and you wanna lynch the easiest cunt in the game. Amazing.

Fellow town, enjoy another sweep you clueless twats.
ugh, listen there buddy if you are townie as you claim to be then this is not how you approach this situation. You basically asking to be lynched at this point.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
I think you’re posturing tbh, ratchets in no danger whatsoever- pretty sure it’s only you saying he’s scum tbh
thats plenty enough in my book

anywya whats ur point here. why r u bothering with this but ignoring stuff im asking u earlier?

SoulKiller

The Alpha and The Omega
Day will be granted a 24 hour extension since the site was down for half a day. It's majority, so you can take the time or leave it. Thus from the time of this post, you have approx 30 hours.
giphy.gif

Grammaton

Consigliere
thats plenty enough in my book

anywya whats ur point here. why r u bothering with this but ignoring stuff im asking u earlier?

Point is self evident- I don’t think he’s scum and if you continue to mindlessly tunnel, you should be removed from the game

i only really comment on stuff I care about - what did you ask?

Gaddamnit

NYC Pizza is better than Neopolitan fite me
Pronouns
He/Him
:whatthe:

My point is when I make my town reads list I use green as town and red as scum.
There is no argument.
I just assumed lethal uses green for town too.
I might be wrong, I definitely might, but I feel like you might have been trying to make a point that someone tripped up with their colors when in reality it just ends up looking like you're the one that tripped up. That or you made a post about color for no reason and in that case, I am confusion
Why does it matter?
I just do it that way and read his list using my colors.

:whathekong
But why are you talking about colors tho?
Vote Lynch : T-Pein
Could someone just give me RDK's vote history for this game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back