• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Fallout New Vegas Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
Point is self evident- I don’t think he’s scum and if you continue to mindlessly tunnel, you should be removed from the game
well.. good thing is what u think doesnt rly matter to me
im happy to give him another day because we have other scummy wagons, not because he is playing townie

i only really comment on stuff I care about - what did you ask?
go to this quote:

what r u referring to?

probably. but tpein/ratchet more obv scum rn

uhh no?

why is this coming now that we just have spicy shit from tpein

vote tpein

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
I might be wrong, I definitely might, but I feel like you might have been trying to make a point that someone tripped up with their colors when in reality it just ends up looking like you're the one that tripped up. That or you made a post about color for no reason and in that case, I am confusion

But why are you talking about colors tho?

Could someone just give me RDK's vote history for this game?

Tldr.
Lethal made a list.
Used green for physic.
When I make those list I use green for confirmed town.
Asked why is he hard town reading physic.
Then he said that he uses green for indies.
That's pretty much it.
Idk why kekko making a big deal about it.
He knows I always use green / red.

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
Ekko's idea tbh.

Ded Teletubbie GIF by MOODMAN

Emil

V.I.P. Member
@Ekkologix what are your Town reads?
probably everyone not in my PoE reads

this the primary PoE:
ratchet, tpein, lethal, dalton, cp, alco, doddsy

and this is secondary PoE, depending on the flips of the players above:

lethal flips town = gram goes to PoE
tpein flips scum =TAT goes to PoE

phenom can fit in a team with anyone, like doddsy. it's just doddsy's comment on not absorbing any of the reasons to scum read psychic was rly bad

dalton saying soul is under pressure and also saying psychic sus cp are both completely manufactured

actually down to yeet doddsy/dalton today very strongly too

Emil

V.I.P. Member
actually for TAT to be scum i need tpein to flip scum AND lethal to flip town

otherwise TAT is going from one scum to another

btw guys u down for dalton/alco/doddsy wagons. forreal no cap

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Ratchet probably town.

Can someone summarise me on psychic I feel like I absorbed none of the reasons
like this

1. he apparently read enough to say ratchet is probably town (god knows how)... and actually the fact that ratchet didnt comment on this is SUS SUS SUS

2. the reasoning on psychic was crystal clear. idk what was hard to absorb about it. doesn't seem like he tried. he can read ratchet town but not read reasoning on psyhcic. ok

Emil

V.I.P. Member
My inotes so far:

Tweet feels off - taking 'banter' posts a bit seriously early on (like BPD's one about meta) and doesn't feel as relaxed as his prior town games.
SK: Post 64 is clear Bray Wyatting. Suss. Then Post 65 he says per say (lol) out of nowhere which feels like more Bray Wyatting. He continues to write long-winded nothing posts when he argues with BPD. Seems pretty scummy to me and is my preferred lynch today as of now.
Flower: Post 106 "could be Town" really means fuck all at this stage and is ultimate hedging. Post 113 doesn't exactly change my mind either lol.

Fuji Post 78 if SK is scum this post doesn't look good.

Ratchet flip flopping on Psychic in post #261 makes me lean town.
Being super suss on Psychic based on the CP opening post stuff is stupid imo. Interesting but also easily explained away as just a sub-par player/weird gut read etc.
for dalton

why does ratchet flip flopping makes him lean town? ofcourse ratchet doesnt question this easy read either...

good chance psychic/cp are t/t tbh. dont think psychic is scum for sussing CP but I also don't think CP is scum for sussing psychic back.

psychic never sussed cp. this still remains unclarified and tells us u haven't read it properly

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
Do we have a VC by now? Kinda getting a cold, so don't mind ending the day at this point.

TAT

Preeminent
yeah this is stupid at this point

we don't even need 30+ hours of whatever the fuck it was, just vote Lethal, get a flip, stop chatting in circles

SoulKiller

The Alpha and The Omega
yeah this is stupid at this point

we don't even need 30+ hours of whatever the fuck it was, just vote Lethal, get a flip, stop chatting in circles
You are EU player? for us NA players we basically didn't get to play yesterday cause the site was down almost all day and I am pretty behind and working and won't get the chance to sit down and actually play until later tonight my time. So no, I appreciate the time extension.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back