• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Fallout New Vegas Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

You are EU player? for us NA players we basically didn't get to play yesterday cause the site was down almost all day and I am pretty behind and working and won't get the chance to sit down and actually play until later tonight my time. So no, I appreciate the time extension.
The site was down from about 2-5pm US time up until 10pm-1am. I can appreciate that it's a lot of time missed but "didn't get to play" is clearly a stretch.

You're falling off hard in general by the way.

SoulKiller

The Alpha and The Omega
The site was down from about 2-5pm US time up until 10pm-1am. I can appreciate that it's a lot of time missed but "didn't get to play" is clearly a stretch.

You're falling off hard in general by the way.
The site was down from 4-5pm my time until almost 2-3 am my time. The crucial time frame for us people with lives to actually play.

No, I did not get to play last day because by the time I got off work the site was down and here I am back at work and not fully engaged nor focused right now and wanna catch up properly. EU players getting two full days to play while us getting shot in the leg and getting half of the time is clearly a problem and I for one appreciate the time extension because I can sit later tonight and examine the game. Not sure how is that an issue? if you think you can't be assed for more time then you can just sit down and go play something else until tomorrow?

You have a case you wanna present ?

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
Tldr.
Lethal made a list.
Used green for physic.
When I make those list I use green for confirmed town.
Asked why is he hard town reading physic.
Then he said that he uses green for indies.
That's pretty much it.
Idk why kekko making a big deal about it.
He knows I always use green / red.
the big deal which u r ignoring here is that lethal has always posted a list like that
all WS players did
and u dont comment on it

why pretending to be dumb here and say lethal is reading psychic town

do u think lethal has 10+ indie reads that r blue?

u have seen it for 2 years that WS folks use light blue for weak town read and dark blue for strong town read

The X

Marvelous
Is Tpein's 'I don't know what lynch pin is' part two a better reason to vote than Lethal just coming in and flat out sinking himself?

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
Is Tpein's 'I don't know what lynch pin is' part two a better reason to vote than Lethal just coming in and flat out sinking himself?
cant rly tell u m8 they both prolly scum

also game can be multiball and both from different teams

idk

we only got one lynch and majority forces us to unite on it

if majority wants lethal im down anytime

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them

why are you pretending this is some sort of slip?
literally just a misunderstanding on his color coding.
I do mine as town = green
simple as that.

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
To be honest, this isn't exactly the best showing for Lethal. In the AFF game, he did a much better job of blending in as scum. Though I don't really like piggy-backing off of Flower from this. Others are saying Lethal tends to be more aggressive and confrontational when he's town like T-Pein, I mean you can look at all the quotes here from the posts I went from and he IS going into direct aggression with Flower, Ratchet, TAT, T-Pein, and a couple of others. I get this is a meta thing from Grammaton and others with his past games and how he plays as town vs scum, but is it really that consistent?

Does he normally character/role claim that fast when some pressure is applied to him? Or does Lethal hold out until the last second to try and divert a lynch as a townie (if the claim is true)? The other reason I'm suspicious but still wary is because since the last game that RDK hosted, I'm thinking about fake role-claims being a potential thing here. So it makes me more paranoid after Ratchet was a Godfather scum mason with a fake role, so I'm wheelin' here.

@Lethal is there anything else you can us? Actual like semi-defined reads on who you lean on town, scum, null? Picks up on behaviors from players who might be playing differently? You've become the main focus for today after Psychic by a large margin so give us something.
Making a MQ of the worstvl

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
To be honest, this isn't exactly the best showing for Lethal. In the AFF game, he did a much better job of blending in as scum. Though I don't really like piggy-backing off of Flower from this. Others are saying Lethal tends to be more aggressive and confrontational when he's town like T-Pein, I mean you can look at all the quotes here from the posts I went from and he IS going into direct aggression with Flower, Ratchet, TAT, T-Pein, and a couple of others. I get this is a meta thing from Grammaton and others with his past games and how he plays as town vs scum, but is it really that consistent?

Does he normally character/role claim that fast when some pressure is applied to him? Or does Lethal hold out until the last second to try and divert a lynch as a townie (if the claim is true)? The other reason I'm suspicious but still wary is because since the last game that RDK hosted, I'm thinking about fake role-claims being a potential thing here. So it makes me more paranoid after Ratchet was a Godfather scum mason with a fake role, so I'm wheelin' here.

@Lethal is there anything else you can us? Actual like semi-defined reads on who you lean on town, scum, null? Picks up on behaviors from players who might be playing differently? You've become the main focus for today after Psychic by a large margin so give us something.
MQing a player who everyone agrees looks objectively terribad nets you no town points btw. In fact I'd classify it as busywork.

Lethal

Exceptional
Nope, I provided what I did. I’m not doing any leg work for a town seduced by wolves to vote out the easiest lynch. IDC about being the main focus and cba defending.
i mean if u r town u r gna end up giving ratchet an escape route today

if u r scum, he will bus u for play like this

bah doesnt matter. useless distraction no matter ur alignment
Gee I better feign inactivity by playing a shitfest game elsewhere and claim I’ll power up, be wrong about everything and spin 20 webs of bullshit then huh.
probably everyone not in my PoE reads

this the primary PoE:
ratchet, tpein, lethal, dalton, cp, alco, doddsy

and this is secondary PoE, depending on the flips of the players above:

lethal flips town = gram goes to PoE
tpein flips scum =TAT goes to PoE

phenom can fit in a team with anyone, like doddsy. it's just doddsy's comment on not absorbing any of the reasons to scum read psychic was rly bad

dalton saying soul is under pressure and also saying psychic sus cp are both completely manufactured

actually down to yeet doddsy/dalton today very strongly too
How is gram wolf when I flip town? Stupid logic
yeah this is stupid at this point

we don't even need 30+ hours of whatever the fuck it was, just vote Lethal, get a flip, stop chatting in circles
Speaking of stupid logic. Cunto you got any other direction than harping on to lynch me? Cos you got fuck all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back