• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Fallout New Vegas Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

RDK

Marvelous
what exactly are you accusing me of here?
I explained above

you were concerned about ekko pushing the Tpein direction despite the fact you supposedly thought he was scum. Why would you do this if you genuinely thought Tpein was scum?

you got nervous ekko was trying to pivot from lethal. saw right through it tho

now u put a vote on him and wish everyone a good weekend as if ur not gonna stick around to actually push it. weak. dont buy it on second

Grammaton

Consigliere
I explained above

you were concerned about ekko pushing the Tpein direction despite the fact you supposedly thought he was scum. Why would you do this if you genuinely thought Tpein was scum?

you got nervous ekko was trying to pivot from lethal. saw right through it tho

now u put a vote on him and wish everyone a good weekend as if ur not gonna stick around to actually push it. weak. dont buy it on second

Cause I wanted to flip lethal - it’s right there in my post you quoted. Can’t flip two people in one day!

And yeah I’m not going to spend my weekend playing this game, problem?

RDK

Marvelous
It’s hard to care here cause I can confirm myself any time so the temptation to save myself from a mind numbingly stupid conversation here is overwhelming but then I’m going to be so bored for the rest of the game
if you can confirm yourself at any time i'm happy to vote: T-pein

will be expecting this to be legit tho down the line

otherwise you'll be swiftly dealt with

PHEN0M

GOATN0M
what do u make of lethal lunch and the wagon

wagon analysis is usually one of ur strong suits so would like to see ur thoughts on that rather than just doubling down on a veteren intuition hunch day 1 vote in a game ur not caught up on

Dont you butter me up. I usually am better at analyzing scum flipped wagons though. I’ll take a look for you when I am able.

If I tell you my hunch is stronger than Day 1 would that help? :hestonlaugh:

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
@Ekkologix u trying for a big fish today?
no no ur mistaken, RDK

i am not trying for a big fish

i AM the big fish

tenor.gif

Emil

V.I.P. Member
I checked back a few pages earlier and you weren't certain, but also felt Soul was leaning town. The only difference here is you also before had Grammaton in your PoE, did that change or are these guys still the same for you as before since Lethal's lynch at the end of D1? I'm definitely down for an Alco or Phenom lynch, haven't seen almost anything from either and we can at least learn something from their flips.
gram is mentioned in the post u quoted. looks bad after the lethal flip, even more so if tpein is scum

I agree with this list. last dayphase SK also had a scumread on Dalton and PheN0M so maybe one of them killed him.

[vote lynch Ratchet]
well he also scum read BLD, or had a back and forth with
dont think BLD scum tho so eh

also think this is quite poor as I think Aurelian seems obvtown, between T-Pein and Gram for me today

need to be sold on Ratchet

giphy.gif
sure i mean tpein/gram works for me
why are u hesitant on ratchet btw?

also what about alco, dalton, cp, doddsy?

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
gram is mentioned in the post u quoted. looks bad after the lethal flip, even more so if tpein is scum
You can also check back and even though Gramm was shading me after I started questioning him, I took the position of thinking he was more town off his activity and involvement. But now he kind of had it backfire with Lethal claiming and the lynch backfiring from the flip with our boy flipping town as he said when he role claimed before the majority was reached.

But getting to the point:

- if T-Pein flips as scum, you think he's scum?
- if T-Pein flips as town, do you think he's still scum?

Also the whole BPD vs SK thing was pretty much a repetition of my and Poyser's arguments in day 1 and day 2 with BPD but this seemed more banal, idk. I don't think BPD is scum.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
It’s hard to care here cause I can confirm myself any time so the temptation to save myself from a mind numbingly stupid conversation here is overwhelming but then I’m going to be so bored for the rest of the game
whats the nature of this confirm?
dont rly care if ur gna be bored or not. if u can actually confirm urself and help town find a more informed lynch why not do it? whats with this attitude

I mean why would I lie?
why wud we take what u have to say for granted? go ahead and confirm now then

Well, if you’re a vig and you shoot me, you’re dumb as fuck, I’ll just spell that out to you now
none will blame him rly

Emil

V.I.P. Member
You can also check back and even though Gramm was shading me after I started questioning him, I took the position of thinking he was more town off his activity and involvement. But now he kind of had it backfire with Lethal claiming and the lynch backfiring from the flip with our boy flipping town as he said when he role claimed before the majority was reached.

But getting to the point:

- if T-Pein flips as scum, you think he's scum?
- if T-Pein flips as town, do you think he's still scum?

Also the whole BPD vs SK thing was pretty much a repetition of my and Poyser's arguments in day 1 and day 2 with BPD but this seemed more banal, idk. I don't think BPD is scum.
id be more confident on gram if tpein is scum because thats the wagon that gram opposed in day 1

he says he has a confirm so who knows

if tpein is town then it still leaves the possibilty of a scum gram wanting to lynch lethal first then lynch lethal today and making himself look scummy only to mech confirm himself somehow

eitherway gram hinted non vanilla. that slow better self resolve in exactly about 2 cycles or we r yeeting

Grammaton

Consigliere
id be more confident on gram if tpein is scum because thats the wagon that gram opposed in day 1

he says he has a confirm so who knows

if tpein is town then it still leaves the possibilty of a scum gram wanting to lynch lethal first then lynch lethal today and making himself look scummy only to mech confirm himself somehow

eitherway gram hinted non vanilla. that slow better self resolve in exactly about 2 cycles or we r yeeting

I mean I was the first person to actually make any form of case on tpein, so you’re now saying I look bad if tpein flips town or scum. Ratchets right, you’re a fucking waste of time and a cancer to every game you play

I swear you guys reduce my play down to your moronic level and it’s so aggravating

I’m Fantastic @Ultra

Don’t expect any help from me whatsoever, and don’t fucking tag me to do anything.

RDK

Marvelous
I mean I was the first person to actually make any form of case on tpein, so you’re now saying I look bad if tpein flips town or scum. Ratchets right, you’re a fucking waste of time and a cancer to every game you play

I swear you guys reduce my play down to your moronic level and it’s so aggravating

I’m Fantastic @Ultra

Don’t expect any help from me whatsoever, and don’t fucking tag me to do anything.
You didn't make a case tho, nothing u said about t pein was substantial even if it was agreeable

The biggest contribution you had towards tp on d1 was to dissuade Ratchet from his direction in order to push thru what happened to be a mislynch, all of this kind of negates ur points on pein because they don't have any merit if u weren't willing to

A) push it yourself
B) let someone else push it

Which was exactly the case in the end

Also ur reaction to ekko here is quite disproportionate

There's no reason to be this mad. Ur slot should absolutely be lunch if it doesn't resolve since you've made the bold claim that it will

For now tho ur fine

Grammaton

Consigliere
You didn't make a case tho, nothing u said about t pein was substantial even if it was agreeable

The biggest contribution you had towards tp on d1 was to dissuade Ratchet from his direction in order to push thru what happened to be a mislynch, all of this kind of negates ur points on pein because they don't have any merit if u weren't willing to

A) push it yourself
B) let someone else push it

Which was exactly the case in the end

Also ur reaction to ekko here is quite disproportionate

There's no reason to be this mad. Ur slot should absolutely be lunch if it doesn't resolve since you've made the bold claim that it will

For now tho ur fine

fuck me you’re terrible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back