• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Fallout New Vegas Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chadwick_Winebarger

Have a good trip! Assuming you’re taking a trip
Drunk Acid Trip GIF by Meow Wolf

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
PSA: Threadmarks will be created for Phase start/ends and other announcements like this ones. Vote counts, instead of being threadmarked, will be linked to the end of day Writeups.
anything fantastic happening?

Emil

V.I.P. Member
the first attitude when u mislynch someone shudnt be to "i dont wanna help you anymore" kind of attitude

i dont know where this attitude is coming from

Emil

V.I.P. Member
specially if u now u r voting tpein who i suggested every1 to vote yesterday

it sounds like fake anger to me from u

Psychic

Yennefer
I actually won’t be around tonight, going out with some friends so I’ll just throw this out there now.

Psychic survived a vig shot last night, hence why im doubling down into voting that slot.

I shot her
OMG you idiot, why did you waste a shot on me. You can't be town. Thank God I ask for protection. Phenom is scum team who tried to kill me last night. Like seriously why would town try to vig me after I claim? Either you were roleblock/busdriven or I was doc save. Either way you didn't read the thread and is majorly dumb as town or you are scum posing as vig. Though I don't see why scum would out a vig. I'm just gonna assume that you're dumb town. Should have targeted T-Pein or dalton.

PHEN0M

GOATN0M
OMG you idiot, why did you waste a shot on me. You can't be town. Thank God I ask for protection. Phenom is scum team who tried to kill me last night. Like seriously why would town try to vig me after I claim? Either you were roleblock/busdriven or I was doc save. Either way you didn't read the thread and is majorly dumb as town or you are scum posing as vig. Though I don't see why scum would out a vig. I'm just gonna assume that you're dumb town. Should have targeted T-Pein or dalton.

what was your claim?

Emil

V.I.P. Member
I actually won’t be around tonight, going out with some friends so I’ll just throw this out there now.

Psychic survived a vig shot last night, hence why im doubling down into voting that slot.
why u shooting her instead of bigger PoE

i mean i guess shes scum then unless sm1 wanna claim protecting her

she cant be bulletproof cuz she asked to be protected yesterday. if she claims bulletproof shes scum

Emil

V.I.P. Member
psy were u lying to me all this time and u scum? :((

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Cuz I felt like it. Simple as that.
cant say ur vig intuition is bad. i got shot by one of ur bullets in xmas game

luckily we got my teammate to jail me

i imagine she got a teammate protecting her if no townie is gna claim it

RDK

Marvelous
:Bidenhd:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back