• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Fallout New Vegas Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
I have some ability to help town. that's all I can say for now. Doc can continue to protect me please. I can prove it next nightphase. I can only use my ability every other cycle. think I said too much. I'll probably be roleblock now.
thats not good enough, psy

i dont think u can convince the rest with this

why did u not use ur ability n1?

i think u shud claim it tbh

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
What do you mean by this?
iirc the late day 1 focus on T-Pein was off of something that might've been construed off from him interacting with Ekko and Ekko saying T-Pein made a slip, that's why we had some people trying to push a lynch on him and some people were still reading T-Pein as scum

Not 100% on this

Emil

V.I.P. Member
specially since u asked to be protected n1. id imagine u use it in the same night u ask for protection

The X

Marvelous
iirc the late day 1 focus on T-Pein was off of something that might've been construed off from him interacting with Ekko and Ekko saying T-Pein made a slip, that's why we had some people trying to push a lynch on him and some people were still reading T-Pein as scum

Not 100% on this
I'm catching up now and I think that RDK's subsequent posts help clear it up. RDK thinks Gram pivoted pressure away from Tpein and let Lethal be lynched.

The X

Marvelous
I think that RDK has great energy to start D2 here and I definitely see what he's saying about Gram as well. I was a bit curious about Gram's slot as well during D1. I think there has been a certain vibe from him that reminds me of Eastenders, but I couldn't tell you what it is. I would like to maybe see his claim here if he says he can be confirmed at any time.

I still think Tpein is the way to start this phase off. I got major bad vibes over the whole blue/green potential slip and it just gives me flashbacks to the lynchpin slip in Death Note.

[Vote Lynch Tpein]

RDK

Marvelous
I
I think that RDK has great energy to start D2 here and I definitely see what he's saying about Gram as well. I was a bit curious about Gram's slot as well during D1. I think there has been a certain vibe from him that reminds me of Eastenders, but I couldn't tell you what it is. I would like to maybe see his claim here if he says he can be confirmed at any time.

I still think Tpein is the way to start this phase off. I got major bad vibes over the whole blue/green potential slip and it just gives me flashbacks to the lynchpin slip in Death Note.

[Vote Lynch Tpein]
Vote for psycho

Got a live one

Emil

V.I.P. Member
I

Vote for psycho

Got a live one
yo RDK pls tell me what makes u hesitant on ratchet

ratchet initially voted psy

then said her defense reply doesnt seem nervous so gave him a pause and had her as a player wording a gut read poorly

then later on said that CP suggesting to just wagon psychic and do nothing is something a scum can do to not contribute

but then he himself comes later to do the same thing here ^ by saying hes down to yeet psychic if nothing better comes up, and his alternative was a policy lynch on me thats very poorly elaborated on / out of place

towards the end of the day when he made a PoE post, he wanted to lynch tpein tweet and lethal - essentially me and psychic werent on that list even tho he scum read us earlier and havent really progressed us as town reads

i honestly think ratchet's day 1 has been horshit and full of those holes that he tries to cover and plug but is unable to

curious why r u hesitant or need to be sold on it

Emil

V.I.P. Member
BeCaUsE iF sHe HaD cLaImEd OnE oF tHoSe RoLeS tO jUsTiFy HeR sUrViViNg We WoUlD kNoW sHe WaS lYiNg
no because maybe she thought she could hide behind scum and not die if a townie protected her

i can already tell this will be pointless with u

RDK

Marvelous
yo RDK pls tell me what makes u hesitant on ratchet

ratchet initially voted psy

then said her defense reply doesnt seem nervous so gave him a pause and had her as a player wording a gut read poorly

then later on said that CP suggesting to just wagon psychic and do nothing is something a scum can do to not contribute

but then he himself comes later to do the same thing here ^ by saying hes down to yeet psychic if nothing better comes up, and his alternative was a policy lynch on me thats very poorly elaborated on / out of place

towards the end of the day when he made a PoE post, he wanted to lynch tpein tweet and lethal - essentially me and psychic werent on that list even tho he scum read us earlier and havent really progressed us as town reads

i honestly think ratchet's day 1 has been horshit and full of those holes that he tries to cover and plug but is unable to

curious why r u hesitant or need to be sold on it
Seems legit he can be on trial next

U will be prosecutor

First we get rid of psychic

Emil

V.I.P. Member
yes i know hider process first etc..

does psychic know that?

its a common assumption that hiders have if they arent familiar with the role

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Seems legit he can be on trial next

U will be prosecutor

First we get rid of psychic
i could provide the quotes too but glad to have u onboard without needing to do that

im gna be less active this weekend

i leave the rest to u

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back