• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Fallout New Vegas Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
Mike Tyson Smile GIF
did he redpill u into yeeting me? kek

i would say shoot him. but id rather u dont risk it until we deal with potential redirectors or blockers. u r gna end up wasting ur shot

like what happened to rugrat in poysers game

i abstained in elden ring multiple times cuz knew scum wud block me

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
I'd be fine with being part of POE simply because he called me a scum lean

there, you have my support, so try not to get into another lame back and forth that nobody reads
a back and forth is necessary when im trying to read him and form a conclusion

once i form a conclusion its gna be a forth and forth and more forth. no backs anymore

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Adding to that the only contribution he did make with his small amount of posts was a half-baked, mischaracterization of SK who is now dead and was probably the Mafia kill
I'm also kind of malding still about him taking a potshot at me for talking fluff when unlike Gramma's ER game, the host right in the OP says character and flavor claims are a go and he was the one that started it which I thought was kind of fucking petty but yeah agreed

TAT

Preeminent
I don't know about anyone else but I feel comfortable about the direction for Town the next couple of phases

Psychic

Yennefer
i think there were better vig targers personally but i can see mafia team protecting her here

this would mean her team is not as visible as we think?

anywya my PoE remains same until further notice

@Psychic i didn't read alot of posts yet. have couple of pages to catch up on. did u claim ur ability yet? what did u visit urself with? the longer u wait the harder it'll be to convince everyone
Ok I'll full claim.

I'm a JOAT. I have a few one shots that I can use every other night phase. Last night I use my shot protect on myself because I had a feeling I was going to be targeted for a kill. I have a one shot kill that I can use tomorrow on whoever you guys want me to kill. So there's that. Who do you think is scum, I can kill them tomorrow.

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
Interesting that psychic asked for protection yesterday and then survives a vig shot kek

vote: psychic

Wuss.
No conviction on your sudden "all or nothing push on TPein"
Why are you sussing me anyway?
Cuz gram didn't lynch me over lethal?
Lethal was literally game throwing....

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
OMG you idiot, why did you waste a shot on me. You can't be town. Thank God I ask for protection. Phenom is scum team who tried to kill me last night. Like seriously why would town try to vig me after I claim? Either you were roleblock/busdriven or I was doc save. Either way you didn't read the thread and is majorly dumb as town or you are scum posing as vig. Though I don't see why scum would out a vig. I'm just gonna assume that you're dumb town. Should have targeted T-Pein or dalton.

Scream Movie GIF by Scream

Oh you had protection and also asked for protection...
Sus

RDK

Marvelous
Wuss.
No conviction on your sudden "all or nothing push on TPein"
Why are you sussing me anyway?
Cuz gram didn't lynch me over lethal?
Lethal was literally game throwing....
Gram thinks u scum
I think u scum

Two best players in the game. It's over for you

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
The last time I was vig, I shot Ekko night 1 and he survived. I didn’t have the conviction to push it through and he ended up winning as scum because they protected his slot. I’d prefer that not happen here so when im able to check in I will be insufferable and insistent on lynching Psychic today.

Aight lets get it

Vote lynch Physic

Psychic

Yennefer
Scream Movie GIF by Scream

Oh you had protection and also asked for protection...
Sus
I didn't wanna waste my one shot protect, sigh.
But I also had a feeling doc wasn't going to protect me.
Oh well. If town wants to lynch me and waste a kill, then they deserve to lose and mafia deserve to win.
You can also cop me tonight, if I lie then lynch me tomorrow.

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
Yeh she should probably go

Probably foresaw the vig shot coming and knew her team was protecting her

The call for protection was to cover her so she can later be like "someone must have listened" etc etc

Play da percentages

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back