• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Fallout New Vegas Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

TAT

Preeminent
Scream Movie GIF by Scream

Oh you had protection and also asked for protection...
Sus

that is a fantastic point in that the only reason one would do that and genuinely expect someone to follow through is to waste a townie protection shot

or she's just a terrible town player

either way, her play hasn't quite been up to scratch, vote stays where it is

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
I didn't wanna waste my one shot protect, sigh.
But I also had a feeling doc wasn't going to protect me.
Oh well. If town wants to lynch me and waste a kill, then they deserve to lose and mafia deserve to win.
You can also cop me tonight, if I lie then lynch me tomorrow.

Why is you protecting yourself a waste but doc protecting you not a waste?
Resources get used anyways.

TAT

Preeminent
I didn't wanna waste my one shot protect, sigh.
But I also had a feeling doc wasn't going to protect me.
Oh well. If town wants to lynch me and waste a kill, then they deserve to lose and mafia deserve to win.
You can also cop me tonight, if I lie then lynch me tomorrow.

No if Town lynches you, YOU deserve to lose for your missteps, you can't act like you've done Town or yourself any favours with the way you've played

like Lethal, garbage tier play which won't be missed regardless of if you're town

The X

Marvelous
Ok I'll full claim.

I'm a JOAT. I have a few one shots that I can use every other night phase. Last night I use my shot protect on myself because I had a feeling I was going to be targeted for a kill. I have a one shot kill that I can use tomorrow on whoever you guys want me to kill. So there's that. Who do you think is scum, I can kill them tomorrow.
But you also asked for protection?

If not you, who should we vote for?

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Ok I'll full claim.

I'm a JOAT. I have a few one shots that I can use every other night phase. Last night I use my shot protect on myself because I had a feeling I was going to be targeted for a kill. I have a one shot kill that I can use tomorrow on whoever you guys want me to kill. So there's that. Who do you think is scum, I can kill them tomorrow.
Wait

So why would you ask for someone to use/waste an ability to protect you and then use your ability to protect yourself anyways? That doesn't make any sense, girl.

Psychic

Yennefer
No if Town lynches you, YOU deserve to lose for your missteps, you can't act like you've done Town or yourself any favours with the way you've played

like Lethal, garbage tier play which won't be missed regardless of if you're town
Ok i can kill scum for town but you can play like garbage and lynch me. Idgaf. If you're town, you deserve this lost. If not then gg mafia scum.

Fresh Prince Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

TAT

Preeminent
Yeah we can't let her convince her way out of this one.

Has a kill? So what? Shown to be shite at role usage.

We her let her live and it's possible she shoots another townie regardless of if we direct her or not and then what? Tries to claim busdrive or redirect? She's pretty much nailed to the wall and if I were her and caught as scum I'd try and take the 1 for 1 trade

Psychic

Yennefer
Yeah we can't let her convince her way out of this one.

Has a kill? So what? Shown to be shite at role usage.

We her let her live and it's possible she shoots another townie regardless of if we direct her or not and then what? Tries to claim busdrive or redirect? She's pretty much nailed to the wall and if I were her and caught as scum I'd try and take the 1 for 1 trade
Explain how this is shite role usage???

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
I mean I was the first person to actually make any form of case on tpein, so you’re now saying I look bad if tpein flips town or scum. Ratchets right, you’re a fucking waste of time and a cancer to every game you play

I swear you guys reduce my play down to your moronic level and it’s so aggravating

I’m Fantastic @Ultra

Don’t expect any help from me whatsoever, and don’t fucking tag me to do anything.

Dont be like that Gramma.
You are for the first time town confirmed.
Do something useful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back