• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Fallout New Vegas Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
That point implies I have never rolled town in this forum tho.
I checked and town has always been blue.
Like I said.
I just used my color code to decode his.
Nothing sus about it.

You also know I use green for town when I maoe those lists.
thats not the point

the point is u played for 2 years with WS players

why do u even find it necessary to comment on lethals posts in a way that feigns ignorance like how u did it

u have seen lethal do these kind of read lists 100s of times

here is what i am accusing u with exactly:

your reaction to lethal putting psychic as green color was fake. i mean this post:

can someone red pill me why Psychic is town AF all of the sudden?

TAT

Preeminent
It feels weird being one of the very first players in a game. Don't remember the last time I happen to be among the very first poster in a game lol.
This is exactly how I'd expect scum Soul to talk.
and how exactly does scum soul talk?
Exactly like you just did.
On a serious note, I don’t actually mind dragons observation on Soul
The framing is a bit imprecise for my taste, but I had the same kind of vibe - dragon could you elaborate?
Elaborate on what?
Your read on soulkiller
Oh I have zero read on him. Just making small talk, throwing some easy bait out.

Thought this was a nice little D1 interaction with everyone feeling out each other, could very well be T/T/T interaction as 2/3 are confirmed, BPD been better since our last interaction also, but then Flower comes in a bit opportunistically

Why not pressure him, then?

Vote Lynch SK.

Then Fujishiro after a total 4 people have been speaking about SK jumps in and throws some shade

It does feel like Soul is a bit reserved here.
Do I though? I am sniffing some fakeness here. You making such posts is lowkey shading me to be scum for being 'reserved' when the game barely started. Not necessarily striking me as genuine. I would understand making such statement if we were mid or late into phase 1. But barely 3 pages into it and you saying I feel reserved like it's not a good sign does not look good in a vacuum, and can be seen as trying to muddy the water unnecessarily.

Fuji, you rolled scum this game too my guy?

I thought this post from SoulKiller was absolutely spot on and is part of the reason why I Town read him early on

When Peggy asked answer your last post you dipped for more than half an hour. It struck me as reserved at the time I made the post. Though your subsequent posts when you came back are making me reconsider.

Nope, Im pure undilutted town this game.
I could also understand why Peggy felt that way about your first post, because it could be seen as you being a bit self conscious into being one of the first posters.
Not really liking Fuji's interactions so far. He seems to throw out some noncommittal thoughts and then immediately backs off them when called out on them. Seems disengenious to me.

I buy Dragon as town, as I recall the whole "I haven't looked at my Role PM" typically leans towards a town read. Then again he could be telling the truth and who fucking knows?

It's also why I've read Chadwick town. Me, SoulKiller, Chadwick all did not like Fujishiro early on

X missing posts is NAI to me.
To be fair Dest started things off with you, you are merely responding back. So id say the one that starts it is more confrontational here than the one who's talking back. In my opinion at least.

This gave me buddying vibes, whether this will be relevant for now or in future games who knows

This is a MAIN SoulKiller interaction people, pay attention as there might be clues as to why he was probably targeted as the Mafia kill, what are we thinking of it?

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
thats not the point

the point is u played for 2 years with WS players

why do u even find it necessary to comment on lethals posts in a way that feigns ignorance like how u did it

u have seen lethal do these kind of read lists 100s of times

here is what i am accusing u with exactly:

your reaction to lethal putting psychic as green color was fake. i mean this post:

And why are you not accepting that I myself use green for town and automatically used my own color chart to decode his?
You say I am faking it.
But to what end?
Lethal just said he uses green for indies and that was that.

:whathekong

TAT

Preeminent
I had stuff that required dealing with, you're not as important as you think you are fam. Also I believe I answered your questions. Saw your quote when I came back later and its basically asking me the same question again. Not about to talk circles with you ^^

Oh I don't intend to talk in circles with you either, just intend to point out repeatedly to others how you only showed up after a long period out after I sussed you, whatever excuse you want to make that's for others to believe

Now how about a reads list? because you seem to want others to play the game for you

Fujishiro

Lonely at the top
Thought this was a nice little D1 interaction with everyone feeling out each other, could very well be T/T/T interaction as 2/3 are confirmed, BPD been better since our last interaction also, but then Flower comes in a bit opportunistically

Then Fujishiro after a total 4 people have been speaking about SK jumps in and throws some shade

I thought this post from SoulKiller was absolutely spot on and is part of the reason why I Town read him early on

It's also why I've read Chadwick town. Me, SoulKiller, Chadwick all did not like Fujishiro early on
Addressed all of this, heck even SK accepted my points and backed off and then went off elsewhere. Im not gonna regurgitate my points again.
This gave me buddying vibes, whether this will be relevant for now or in future games who knows
What does this even mean.

TAT

Preeminent
Addressed all of this, heck even SK accepted my points and backed off and then went off elsewhere. Im not gonna regurgitate my points again.

What does this even mean.

Just seeing if it will be part of your meta

anyway, do you have anything to add to the game yourself instead of asking people to play the game for you? like why do you think SoulKiller was killed? what can you see from his posts that would lead to such a result?

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Anywho, I think Psychic is probably just wolf here. I do give this slight pause, however, because there is a chance that doc did protect her. I definitely do not want doc to out, so consider my vote here at the end of the day when the wagon has built.

There's still a lot of time to talk. I still think Tpein looks bad here. I still need to here from Fooj. I'm still not convinced about Ratchet being wolf, but I do think Ekko (who I town read) should get a shot next day to build a case. Despite being wrong on Gram, I do think RDK had a logical thought process in what Gram did around the Tpein pressure. I don't think that comes from a wolf perspective? Gram obviously can be town leader now. Kind of glad to be wrong about Lethal together as well. I can't remember specifically what he said, but I also think Craig came back in with decent thoughts late D1 that I thought were solid logic progressions. He obviously got a read on Psychic early as well, so a Psychic flip would cement him as well. Fang probably just town here as well, to be honest.

Those are all the strong thoughts I probably have off the top of my head?
im hoping she flips wolf. she seems to be speaking like a serial killer rn

Is TAT town or wolf here? I'd honestly be slightly impressed with TAT if he was wolf here; my gut says he could pull it off. Something that was pingy for me was Tweet saying TAT was 'town because TAT was active on Discord. That's such a poor reason to try to advocate someone as town. Could these be potential mates? Did Tweet maybe TMI? I'm wary of these two slots.
i think town. will need to see tpeins flip first tbh

Well now I know for the future.

If you do feel like doing anything more than throwing peanuts, I'm here to talk. Think we could try and solve the game still and hammer wolves.
not sure why is he being this hard. its not like town is in a bad position or someone did anything to piss him off. actually he was the one wrong about lethal.

Fujishiro

Lonely at the top
Oh I don't intend to talk in circles with you either, just intend to point out repeatedly to others how you only showed up after a long period out after I sussed you, whatever excuse you want to make that's for others to believe
Its called different timezones lmao.
Now how about a reads list? because you seem to want others to play the game for you
Well, truth be told I missed most of day 1 so I mostly looked at the voters in Lethals Wagon and tried to link them to anything Ive seen early that left any sort of impression on me or just the votes on lethal themselves and their reasoning and I gotta say I dont like Craig Pelton because he seemed to be just there early on and pushed hard for Psychic only to sheep the votes on Lethal. He didnt seem to want to go for Lethal so could be TMI here. Depending on Psychic's flip she could either clear him due to his earlier push or further make him sus for me.

I town lean Flower, Doddsy for the same reason and thats because they both were treating Lethal like he was likely to flip scum from their posts, didnt feel like they had TMI.

I have a slight scum lean on someone else but I would like to see how the game progresses before making up my mind.

Fujishiro

Lonely at the top
Just seeing if it will be part of your meta
It is, others from Worstgen can confirm. You're the only one who finds it weird, well and Chadwick. SK whom I played with on WG moved on because I do that a lot.
anyway, do you have anything to add to the game yourself instead of asking people to play the game for you? like why do you think SoulKiller was killed? what can you see from his posts that would lead to such a result?
I am not caught up on day 1 so I cant say and I gotta get going but I was planning on isoing SK later on anyways, Its why I asked you this question here:
I tapped out and left the thread after he had that huge back and forth with Peggy, who do you feel would be threatened by him?
So that I get a leg up on possible avenues to check.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Can I ask what is with this dancing around the subject with the questions and not just asking Psychic for a full claim?
well i am giving her a chance to explain her thought process and motive first before i ask for a claim. i dont think a claim alone makes me belive or not belive her.

@Psychic time to reveal your whole hand here, girl. You're walking the plank and the end is coming near.
idk if i like this post by u lol
if psychic turns out indie posts like these will cause paranoia to me

also soul dying generally on a surface level reflects poorly on u

Wow. Gram‘s IC. That‘s so sweet.

Psychic prob just scum, then, unless Phenom was blocked or sth, but I doubt that almost as much as Psychic being protected, so she can just go tbh.
bolded actually sounds kinda fake flowa ;_;

Emil

V.I.P. Member
If we see an executioner, he’d go to the top of the pile given the way that he didn’t even try to ask me any questions, just tried to impulse ekko into starting a wagon

As it stands, both are plausible
inpulsing me into starting a wagon on u? why would i do that? ur not the top of my PoE. i am never flipping u before tpein

also do u take this as a scum indicative or RDK that he barges in without asking questions? i think his points were fair. maybe shallow. but fair

TAT

Preeminent
Its called different timezones lmao.

Well, truth be told I missed most of day 1 so I mostly looked at the voters in Lethals Wagon and tried to link them to anything Ive seen early that left any sort of impression on me or just the votes on lethal themselves and their reasoning and I gotta say I dont like Craig Pelton because he seemed to be just there early on and pushed hard for Psychic only to sheep the votes on Lethal. He didnt seem to want to go for Lethal so could be TMI here. Depending on Psychic's flip she could either clear him due to his earlier push or further make him sus for me.

I town lean Flower, Doddsy for the same reason and thats because they both were treating Lethal like he was likely to flip scum from their posts, didnt feel like they had TMI.

I have a slight scum lean on someone else but I would like to see how the game progresses before making up my mind.

With 72 hrs between posts I don't think you can blame timezones but anyway

Flower could go either way for me so fair. Doddsy however is a reach, all he did was sheep.

It is, others from Worstgen can confirm. You're the only one who finds it weird, well and Chadwick. SK whom I played with on WG moved on because I do that a lot.

I am not caught up on day 1 so I cant say and I gotta get going but I was planning on isoing SK later on anyways, Its why I asked you this question here:

So that I get a leg up on possible avenues to check.

I thought there was a blatant pile early which included you. You and Flower both backtracked but I still noticed it. Dalton's posts later had agenda stink all over it. Check Dalton. Let me know what your thoughts are.

TAT

Preeminent
im hoping she flips wolf. she seems to be speaking like a serial killer rn

i think town. will need to see tpeins flip first tbh

not sure why is he being this hard. its not like town is in a bad position or someone did anything to piss him off. actually he was the one wrong about lethal.

Saw this earlier but obviously had more important things to attend to, what is this linking between me and T-Pein?

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Alright so full disclosure, I didn't care whether Lethal was town or not, just wanted the prick out of the game and he made it very easy for us to lynch to him, good job dickhead, you're right where you belong

Now in regards to Gram, nice confirm got someone I can trust

vote Psychic

cba playing with another name calling child, shit role usage, detriment to Town
read on tpein / dalton / alco / doddsy pls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back