• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Fallout New Vegas Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

TAT

Preeminent
read on tpein / dalton / alco / doddsy pls

T-Pein - explain Colourgate to me
Dalton - scum based on SoulKiller interaction
Alco - made a bullshit post about me earlier, done nothing Town, POE
Doddsy - 5 posts, all shit, done nothing Town, POE

TAT

Preeminent
It did strike me as fake solving to be honest. By the time ratchet brought it up, he already was addressing posts way ahead of it which tells me he actually read up to that point (which is not hard since we are early on the game still) and still felt the need to go back and ask fuji that questions even tho the answer of it was elaborated by fuji when I confronted him about it.

Ratchet looking funny in the light

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
Yeah, I mean I think I evidenced it well enough last day phase to be honest. Ignore him and he will tunnel away all day, with his royal use of we particularly aggravating, answer him and he will literally change the point of the discussion to something tangible related to a word used, and then when you point this out, double down on it before insisting it's a useless discussion to have that adds nothing (and that's obviously your fault, not his).

Annoying to play with, annoying to host for.
uhh not true

Okay, like who? I'm on board with T-Pein (I don't know why you attribute that to Ekko by the way, he latched onto it yesterday after he was a consensus scum read, and his points were some nonsense about colours rather than the actual reasons to scum read Pein).
what r ur reasons for scum reading tpein btw? have u shared those yet?

i havent "latched" on tpein lol. i never had tpein as town at any point this game. hes always been null/scum and in my PoE from his early focus on the psychic topic and ignoring that its a gut read + bot engaging in anything else meaningful

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Your wording on this throws me off - yesterday you had me as slight town, today you are just not quite convinced I'm scum - the latter implies you're leaning in that direction.

This is the problem I have with a lot of you actually. You let Ekko repeat his nonsense over and over, unchallenged, and enable it, and when I do address it, it gets dismissed as the two of them just arguing. I've addressed every point he has made, and from my point of view I consider his argument debunked. Why do I have to tolerate the threat of a wagon in the near future because you'd rather just follow the spammer instead of reasoning it out yourself? It's so frustrating.
this probably ur best post in the game and i had to use an advanced "anti-crying" filter just to filter out the tears and read the actual post

TAT

Preeminent
Ratchet probably town.

Can someone summarise me on psychic I feel like I absorbed none of the reasons

Funny how Ratchet gets a town read straight after the post mentioned in my previous

Wallahi this guy is not townie

Doddsy

Mafia God
Yeah sorry for my inactivity, I have just had no time to play over the last few days so I'm not even close to caught up.

Does anyone need me to answer anything, I see I'm in PoE from some notif posts so I'll answer if you've got anything to ask

TAT

Preeminent
I will provide a more detailed one later during the day my time.

I am liking TAT, I thought his thoughts etc were good tbh

Also, regarding X I really wasn't fan of whatever he was trying to do early on. I feel like dude was drunk in his own tunneling world. I wanna give him a slight town lean but will def keep an eye on him.

Psychic reaction was shit, I made a specific post regarding her slot recently. Scum lean.

Dalton had a shit take, and bad reads. Him being keen to lynch someone for something soo silly makes no sense, he clearly has no intention figuring out my slot and is making shit up along the way. Scum lean

Doddsy is afk, not sure why he would give ratchet a town lean. Scum him usually start off very slow and gets active end game, he keeps this up I would not mind axing him.

Ratchet, didn't see anything per say from him that made me lean one way or another, the fuji part early on pinged me, felt like fake solving. But shown some posts where he is engaged and is questioning players which I thought looked good.

Ekko is null, he starts showing symptoms of maliciousness and I would not hesitate to axe his ass.

Flower, I actually do see the possibility of you being townie, I think your early game was bad. But you are putting more effort as the game is progressing which is a plus.

Fuji, I think he is probably scum this game, wasn't fan of how he tried to throw shade my way early on. Felt very malicious intent.

PHEN0M inactivity pings me as scum.

This from the top of my head right now, I'll get back to this later on tonight.

I am also warry of people who are town reading me because 'I am more active/engage/aggressive than the elden ring game'. I can def see scum try and give easy reads like that. I think relying on data like this is weak sauce. Anyone who knows me, knows I can active/engaged as either alignment. You wanna read me, you look at what I am contributing, not some game that happened months ago and I happened to be not as engaged due to real life. Host that game now and I would be more engaged in it than I am in this game due to the lore and theme of the game. Either way, anyone who used such tactic to town read my slot I am wary of because I know I am town and they have TMI possibly and trying to get in my good side.

This is probably a great guide to go off, except for the PHENOM bit at this point of course

Emil

V.I.P. Member
It's an unenviable task honestly. I'll be transparent - if at any point in the game I get wagonned due to Ekko spamming the thread with the points he has been making so far, good chance Injust don't bother to defend it beyond what I've done already. It's bad enough having one Ekko to deal with, the people enabling him are almost as bad to me.
what have u done already?

ur posts today have been better. just need a little cry filtering. but they r okay

Emil

V.I.P. Member
I'm inclined to agree with this post

Dalton is someone I want to look at tbh
what about alco doddsy tpein BLD Fuji? whats ur current read of them

I wouldn't say you're in any trouble from me. I still think you're town here. Wouldn't put it past you to power wolf here. I agree Ekko has been a bit too circular. Where is your head at here in D2?
man ur kinda fence sitty about ratchet in this one

I thought this was a reach at best and a lie at worst, pretty sure his only agenda for the last phase was to get SK out of the game which was weird because he was one of the better players

Would be absolutely fine with this today as well as Psychic
I'd be fine with being part of POE simply because he called me a scum lean

there, you have my support, so try not to get into another lame back and forth that nobody reads

can i have ur PoE pls

Emil

V.I.P. Member
You're already convinced though so what's the point
no no his posts today r better. certain users r single handedly making him better. lets give him a chance to cook and see where that ends up

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Ok I'll full claim.

I'm a JOAT. I have a few one shots that I can use every other night phase. Last night I use my shot protect on myself because I had a feeling I was going to be targeted for a kill. I have a one shot kill that I can use tomorrow on whoever you guys want me to kill. So there's that. Who do you think is scum, I can kill them tomorrow.
i have couple of questions here

1. what is the nature of ur protection? is it a commute or something else? i am not sure if regular doctors can self target. u really used a 1 shot to protect urself instead of vigging a player n1?

2. what r the rest of ur abilities? doctor, vig and what else?

3. im not sure why wud u ask for protection if u can self protect. this feels rly selfish call for a townie to make

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Gram thinks u scum
I think u scum

Two best players in the game. It's over for you
dont know if grams reads mean jack after seeing *checks notes*... every game on this site

TAT

Preeminent
what about alco doddsy tpein BLD Fuji? whats ur current read of them

man ur kinda fence sitty about ratchet in this one

can i have ur PoE pls

I gave you the first 3 earlier

BLD has been fine, no problems with him
Fuji has been well explained this phase by me, looks stinky taking SoulKiller into account

POE can go like - Psychic, Dalton, Fuji, Ratchet, Doddsy, Alco

Emil

V.I.P. Member
I didn't wanna waste my one shot protect, sigh.
But I also had a feeling doc wasn't going to protect me.
Oh well. If town wants to lynch me and waste a kill, then they deserve to lose and mafia deserve to win.
You can also cop me tonight, if I lie then lynch me tomorrow.
then why was ur first response to phenom that u telling him a doctor maybe protected u?

if u had been more forward with it, it wud be more belivablr

Emil

V.I.P. Member
:hestonpls

Fair

But I have seen him be elite several times.

We should give him a chance.

Especially if he inno child
dont have my hopes up after seeing the tree stump game

but alas

new game new town

i belive in town this game

it has to be the one

Emil

V.I.P. Member
also i belive in ultra to not follow WS style and inflate the anti-town count

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Yeah we can't let her convince her way out of this one.

Has a kill? So what? Shown to be shite at role usage.

We her let her live and it's possible she shoots another townie regardless of if we direct her or not and then what? Tries to claim busdrive or redirect? She's pretty much nailed to the wall and if I were her and caught as scum I'd try and take the 1 for 1 trade
huh? what does this bolded mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back