• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Fallout New Vegas Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

TAT

Preeminent
you never explained why me and T-Pein were linked before either, you're mad scatty and I see why people think you're a bore to interact with

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
Destie gib TLDR for a cookie:

Omake%2BGif%2BAnime%2B-%2BToji%2Bno%2BMiko%2B-%2BEpisode%2B18%2B-%2BMai%2BGives%2BSayaka%2BCookie.gif
typical scum fooj meta

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Okay Psychic has pretty much tapped out, gonna get some other things done today, mainly looking back at interactions centred around SoulKiller

of which Fujishiro, Ace and to a lesser extent Flower look bad already

Try and get some other things done today as well people
can u add more details to the interactions with soul?

i also want ur thoughts on BLD alco doddsy

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Cuz I didn't think you were actually a Muppet.
But maybe you really are.
Sad!
im not sure if any of this serves a purpose lol. are u trying to read me or just shade me or make a joke im confused

whats ur poe outside of psychic?

Emil

V.I.P. Member
I had stuff that required dealing with, you're not as important as you think you are fam. Also I believe I answered your questions. Saw your quote when I came back later and its basically asking me the same question again. Not about to talk circles with you ^^
not bad fuji
can i have ur read list pls. top 5 poe would be good

also do me a favor and tell me how many indies u think we may have in this game, not counting urself ofcourse

The X

Marvelous
Psychic asked for protection on her during d1 yea? And then went on to protect herself on top?

If you can protect yourself and ask for more protection on top there's only two options, you're either scum wanting town to waste their protection on you, or you're the most selfish townie ever
The sad thing is that the first game I played with her, she was so horrendous there was no way I thought she could be town; I was wrong. The things she says and tries to pull can be mind blowing.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
That point implies I have never rolled town in this forum tho.
I checked and town has always been blue.
Like I said.
I just used my color code to decode his.
Nothing sus about it.

You also know I use green for town when I maoe those lists.
the point has nothing to do with this forum stop twisting my words

> you played with WS folks for 2 years
> they have always used blue for town, green for indie. in both their reads and in their roles
> you have seen lethal multiple times, including in this site, making read lists color coded like he made here

you have no exucse to make that post asking how psychic is solid town

Emil

V.I.P. Member
And why are you not accepting that I myself use green for town and automatically used my own color chart to decode his?
You say I am faking it.
But to what end?
Lethal just said he uses green for indies and that was that.

:whathekong
im not accepting it because u have not done this shit last games. u have seen these read lists over and over and didnt comment on them because u know blue is town green is indie

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
the point has nothing to do with this forum stop twisting my words

> you played with WS folks for 2 years
> they have always used blue for town, green for indie. in both their reads and in their roles
> you have seen lethal multiple times, including in this site, making read lists color coded like he made here

you have no exucse to make that post asking how psychic is solid town

I already told you.
Why is me using my colors to translate his list scummy?
Literally NAI.

The X

Marvelous
well i am giving her a chance to explain her thought process and motive first before i ask for a claim. i dont think a claim alone makes me belive or not belive her.

idk if i like this post by u lol
if psychic turns out indie posts like these will cause paranoia to me

also soul dying generally on a surface level reflects poorly on u

bolded actually sounds kinda fake flowa ;_;
Why would it cause you paranoia?

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Its called different timezones lmao.

Well, truth be told I missed most of day 1 so I mostly looked at the voters in Lethals Wagon and tried to link them to anything Ive seen early that left any sort of impression on me or just the votes on lethal themselves and their reasoning and I gotta say I dont like Craig Pelton because he seemed to be just there early on and pushed hard for Psychic only to sheep the votes on Lethal. He didnt seem to want to go for Lethal so could be TMI here. Depending on Psychic's flip she could either clear him due to his earlier push or further make him sus for me.

I town lean Flower, Doddsy for the same reason and thats because they both were treating Lethal like he was likely to flip scum from their posts, didnt feel like they had TMI.

I have a slight scum lean on someone else but I would like to see how the game progresses before making up my mind.
kind of weak sauce fooj. push them if u scum read them whoever it is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back