• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Fallout New Vegas Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
you're a muppet, bye
smilepepe.png

TAT

Preeminent
nah TAT

i am fully aware she claimed joat and a kill

BUT

she never claimed using it. she never claimed killing a townie

why do you, randomly say, lets lynch her so she doesnt kill another townie??

only a mafia wud have tmi on this.

Because if we let her live and shoot her shot it's fucking likely that it will happen, and it's not fucking random either, she's literally pleading to be kept alive using her shooting her shot being one of her reasons

Emil

V.I.P. Member
This only makes sense if she does flip SK.
yeah. or... even more spicy... TAT is sk and psychic mafia

i lean the other scenario more

:whathekong

@Phenom you gambled that there was no vig and fake claimed it as scum?
dude it could just be a fake claim or they r simply aware somehow of no vigs. scum are more informed on the setup than town always via their own roles. they can roughly scout the field and guess whats there

TAT

Preeminent
A janitor shot hasn't been revealed it'd be stupid to claim vig and PHENOM regardless of whatever you wanna say about him as a player would not do that nor would his team

TAT

Preeminent
yeah. or... even more spicy... TAT is sk and psychic mafia

i lean the other scenario more

dude it could just be a fake claim or they r simply aware somehow of no vigs. scum are more informed on the setup than town always via their own roles. they can roughly scout the field and guess whats there

but where's the logic

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Because if we let her live and shoot her shot it's fucking likely that it will happen, and it's not fucking random either, she's literally pleading to be kept alive using her shooting her shot being one of her reasons
i mean i can see it being that u meant "another townie" in a general sense that another townie will die but idk why u wudnt open ur explanation with that

ur post made it seem like its specifically psychic who killed the townie (soulkiller), so u dont want her to kill another

TAT

Preeminent
i mean i can see it being that u meant "another townie" in a general sense that another townie will die but idk why u wudnt open ur explanation with that

ur post made it seem like its specifically psychic who killed the townie (soulkiller), so u dont want her to kill another

Cool thanks for admitting you misunderstood me

now we can move on

TAT

Preeminent
ive seen vigs given as fakes before. i actuallt had one in a game

anyway gotta sleep. we'll pick up later

no we won't

end of discussion regarding hair brained theories about what you thought I meant about not letting a wack scummy player use their JOAT kill or PHENOM fake claiming vig when there's been no janitor shot

you won't be getting a reply on either of these subjects

Emil

V.I.P. Member
no we won't

end of discussion regarding hair brained theories about what you thought I meant about not letting a wack scummy player use their JOAT kill or PHENOM fake claiming vig when there's been no janitor shot

you won't be getting a reply on either of these subjects
there doesnt have to be a janitor shot for a vig to be fake claimed

ur working on flawed assumptions

Emil

V.I.P. Member

Grammaton

Consigliere
Gonna put it out there - I think flowers probably scum, every clue points towards it, and soul dying has her fingerprints on it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back