• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Fallout New Vegas Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

PHEN0M

GOATN0M
- survived a kill
- asked for protection before night but supposedly could protect herself and apparently did according to her
- Thought she was clearly town of a character claim?
- Post 1,430 still going with “asked for protection cuz i outed myself” play, returned in post 1,497 saying she now targeted herself, didn’t indicate it was a protect yet, an hour and half later. Probably cooked up in mafia chat for her.

Ratchet

- survived a kill
- asked for protection before night but supposedly could protect herself and apparently did according to her
- Thought she was clearly town of a character claim?
- Post 1,430 still going with “asked for protection cuz i outed myself” play, returned in post 1,497 saying she now targeted herself, didn’t indicate it was a protect yet, an hour and half later. Probably cooked up in mafia chat for her.
Agreed it's bad, but we have plenty of time.

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
I also want to clarify if failed kills show first. I doubt Phenom is lying, but I‘m not willing to let this slip by in case they do show. So no need to rush anything. We have basically all weekend for this day phase.

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
What I meant is my ability would make more sense as an indie than as town.

Scream Movie GIF by Scream

Gaddamnit

NYC Pizza is better than Neopolitan fite me
Pronouns
He/Him
notable that rdk actually tried to gas ekko up here

See ekko has this small dick problem with anyone who’s demonstrably better than him. Acting like I’ve played bad on this site in spite of the evidence is par for the course for him, he’s a bitter gaslighting prick, but the fact rdk goes along with it is kinda weird to me
RDK has been giving off that vibe tbh. Siding with shade throwing but not being the most active to do it.

Kinda like this post I'm making rn ig

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
Talking about the SK kill Ig he was killed because he was more or less a consensus Town read, is a solid player and probably partly PR hunting with all the Vanilla claims out there. In hindsight he was not going that hard at anyone in the previous day phase, so it‘s hard to find somebody who would kill him out of fear, so probably wasn‘t the reason for killing him.

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
@RDK I haven‘t really seen any good contributions from you so far this game. You‘re kinda just standing at the sideline, throwing bits here and there and riling people up. Do you have any takes of your own?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back