• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Fallout New Vegas Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
considering how hard i defended psychic, u initially call it simping instead of accuse me of being mr. house which is the more logical thought to have

i think u may have tmi and know its not me

Ratchet

not the almighty ekko but rather a simple "can we win with ekko" question?

what if u can? if i am survivor id happily help the better faction

speaking about spitballing ideas. can u spitball some ideas about phenom and flowa? r they both town for u?
They are - I can see your argument behind Phenom but it requires him to have run the risk of being counterclaimed by a Vig yesterday, which doesn't seem very sound to me. As for Flower, I think she is doing her usual hindsight histrionics that she always pulls as Town - I think her play around you and I is pretty good on her, because if she is going to side with anyone between the two of us, it would be me I think, given that I tend to have the better of these exchanges. Instead she boosted your points up which I think leans more into her usual silly paranoia.

I will concede she has some poor posts. It's not enough for me to lynch her. I guess the issue I'm running into is that my estimation for her scum game has gone down between her performance in Weebs and in a recent MU Mash we played, where she spent most of the game cowering away in her scum chat to avoid the thread out of fear of being caught. Contrast that with this game, and I just don't get that impression. I don't expect this tell to hold for a long time, but for now it's good enough to lean town for me.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
none accused me of being mr. house either which is bizarre to me

but they atleast didnt comment on me defending her like u

Ratchet

considering how hard i defended psychic, u initially call it simping instead of accuse me of being mr. house which is the more logical thought to have

i think u may have tmi and know its not me
No, I just think your personality lends itself to be the type to simp girl players like Psychic to be honest, I mean have you re-read some of your Day 1 posts? I didn't consider that you could be House, which is a fair scenario, but personally I think you'd be a bit less defensive of her if that were the case. I raised this point yesterday actually, before her flip.

PHEN0M

GOATN0M
none accused me of being mr. house either which is bizarre to me

but they atleast didnt comment on me defending her like u

i would think it was more like you defending her as you knew she wasn’t your teammate :hayden3

Flower can go back into the open to lynch pile, her early claim felt off to me and I was leaning town contingent on a psychic scum flip.

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
Do we agree claiming vanilla town is not impressive?
Rugrat just showed up to claim it and dipped out.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
They are - I can see your argument behind Phenom but it requires him to have run the risk of being counterclaimed by a Vig yesterday, which doesn't seem very sound to me. As for Flower, I think she is doing her usual hindsight histrionics that she always pulls as Town - I think her play around you and I is pretty good on her, because if she is going to side with anyone between the two of us, it would be me I think, given that I tend to have the better of these exchanges. Instead she boosted your points up which I think leans more into her usual silly paranoia.

I will concede she has some poor posts. It's not enough for me to lynch her. I guess the issue I'm running into is that my estimation for her scum game has gone down between her performance in Weebs and in a recent MU Mash we played, where she spent most of the game cowering away in her scum chat to avoid the thread out of fear of being caught. Contrast that with this game, and I just don't get that impression. I don't expect this tell to hold for a long time, but for now it's good enough to lean town for me.
flowa hasnt been taking lead at all this year even as town. idk why shes only using 0.2% of her full power in these games

anyway every exchange is treated differently. ur day 1 play towards me was unearned (from this game atleast) so lots of players questioned it

if we r using this site data as well i havent been reading u too poorly either so its even more unearned and clearly outside the realm of this game only, or forced/faked frustration

Emil

V.I.P. Member
i would think it was more like you defending her as you knew she wasn’t your teammate :hayden3

Flower can go back into the open to lynch pile, her early claim felt off to me and I was leaning town contingent on a psychic scum flip.
no no i was defending her BECAUSE i thought she was my teammate

as in... thought she was town ofc ofc

Emil

V.I.P. Member
No, I just think your personality lends itself to be the type to simp girl players like Psychic to be honest, I mean have you re-read some of your Day 1 posts? I didn't consider that you could be House, which is a fair scenario, but personally I think you'd be a bit less defensive of her if that were the case. I raised this point yesterday actually, before her flip.
idk where this comes from. i always defend players i town read. i don't think a players gender ever stopped me from susing them

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
Also Psychic had parts of her Town play and parts of her scum play. I have a hard time understanding the stronger Town reads or scum reads on her.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Yeah, why are you concerned about Abstain strategies being cucked? It‘s a good thing for Town if they are.
can u define being concerned there. u were the one to ask me why i didnt ask ultra about if kills appearing in WUs

u were also the one to ask why i hoped ultra doesnt show them

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
can u define being concerned there. u were the one to ask me why i didnt ask ultra about if kills appearing in WUs

u were also the one to ask why i hoped ultra doesnt show them
Again, why are you against Town having more info to work with? Failed kills on WUs are confirmations of kill actions or protective actions. Why do you not want that to be known?

Chadwick_Winebarger

I have to apologize to everyone. Real life events have not allowed me to give this the attention the game deserves. I am currently working through the last day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back