• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Fallout New Vegas Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chadwick_Winebarger

Also, I‘m inclined to agree with your observations regarding Chadwick @Ratchet . His ISO is just activity excuses. He reminds me of myself in Persona Mash.
I have no defense, I have been a bit overwhelmed in the offset. I'm trying to relearn the flow of the game as well as trying to learn about new people and like how their predetermined relationships effect their interactions in this game. it's been a bit much for me.

Alco

Distinguished
RDK's opening of D2 with a case on Gramma without ever voting him and then voting with him.

Flower, you mostly for the hesitation around Psychic. Looked like you were afraid to look bad off a potential town flip or something.

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
I have no defense, I have been a bit overwhelmed in the offset. I'm trying to relearn the flow of the game as well as trying to learn about new people and like how their predetermined relationships effect their interactions in this game. it's been a bit much for me.
Hmmm…actually Idk why that would be needed. Since you‘ve just returned, you have the advantage of being completely unbiased and have an objective pov. If you‘re Town this is the optimal state to be in, actually, since nothing can cloud your judgement.

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
RDK's opening of D2 with a case on Gramma without ever voting him and then voting with him.

Flower, you mostly for the hesitation around Psychic. Looked like you were afraid to look bad off a potential town flip or something.
I mean, I still thought she could be Town. I neither scum read nor Town read her.

The X

Marvelous
I'd be disappointed if this was you as wolf naming excuses like this. To give you the benefit of the doubt, I'm just going to read you town. If you are wolf, makes me sad you'd act like instead of, you know, trying to play the game. If you're town, I understand this point of view.

The X

Marvelous

I mean, Gram did come out as IC, so as strange as it might seem, the way you word it, it didn't quite happen that way. Should RDK be stubborn and still try to vote the IC?

The X

Marvelous
I mean, Gram did come out as IC, so as strange as it might seem, the way you word it, it didn't quite happen that way. Should RDK be stubborn and still try to vote the IC?
Hesitation from Flower over Psychic? Didn't Flower just read Psychic as town? How does wolf come off bad on a town flip if they aren't sussing or pushing a mislynch?

Alco

Distinguished
That was also because Gram said he can prove himself at any time, so RDK leaned off Gram and went with Tpein, which was his second suss.
That didn't come immediately though and the apparent conviction with which he started D2, I would expect that to be followed up with a vote. Almost like he waited for someone else to legitimatize it or something.

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
Anyway, it's kinda moot now because Rugrat cannot answer the questions about RDK anyway.
I mean, if they had a plan in their scum chat he could probably answer this. Why are you giving him a way out?

PHEN0M

GOATN0M
Vote: T-Pein.

Fine with this pressure, seems he keeps slipping out of it as he’s been mentioned in 3 phases now. Part of my thinking is if he’s town, we likely would have had a few more votes land on him from scum where that hasn’t been the case. Teammates would be more hesitant to add any unneeded pressure if he’s scum, so let’s crank up the heat on him a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back