• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Fallout New Vegas Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grammaton

Consigliere
>no argument
Neat

Shit read is shit read, doesn't matter what your alignment is. You were also accusing T-Pein of being scum when he was a Tracker like Tweet in my game, suck it up and take the L on it, your reads are far and away from being perfect.

Who gives a shit, your record isn't flawless nor perfect so fuck off with this high horse bullshit, fog-breather.
I'm done with you right now.

I never argued i was perfect tho did i, as that would be both stupid and demonstrably untrue

There’s a wide range between perfect and consistently awful, which is what you erroneously ciaimed

If you want to claim me making an incorrect day 1 read that I self corrected anyway as a victory, go ahead

At least I don’t get caught and lynched as scum in an average of 2.5 posts per attempt tho

Fujishiro

Lonely at the top
Vote count as of post 2169
T-Pein: Rugrat
Gadministraitor: Rugrat
Hans: Alco
Black Pegged Dragon: Rugrat > T-Pein
Ratchet: T-Pein
Flower: Chadwick
Fujishiro: T-Pein > Unvote
Pehn0m: T-Pein

T-Pein: 3
Rugrat: 2
Alco/Chadwick: 1

Vote lynch Rugrat
Vote Lynch Rugrat

I think RDK's play was sus af. And I think town has been on point with a lot of reads. My personal read off RDK was that he was pushing from the sidelines but never making any statements. I'mma go for his replacement unless something changes.​
Can today be Alco day plx?

[vote lynch Alco]
This sounds like a decent place to start. Don't want to let Tpein off the hook either.

Vote Lynch Rugrat
Probaly going to go with T-Pein for today I think, it's Day 3 and I don't recall much of note from him, certainly not to excuse his Day 1.

Vote Lynch: T-Pein
If Gad tells me it's mech, I'll come back to RDK for sure.

But for now let's do this.

[Vote Lynch Tpein]

@Ekkologix come put some pressure here.​
Vote Lynch Chadwick.

Don‘t mind pressure there today either.​
Oki

Vote Lynch T-Pein
Vote: T-Pein.

Fine with this pressure, seems he keeps slipping out of it as he’s been mentioned in 3 phases now. Part of my thinking is if he’s town, we likely would have had a few more votes land on him from scum where that hasn’t been the case. Teammates would be more hesitant to add any unneeded pressure if he’s scum, so let’s crank up the heat on him a bit.​

Grammaton

Consigliere
Also a hearty lmao at cutting the first line of my post, replying to it and saying no argument, and then replying to the argument in the same post :heston

The X

Marvelous
Yes.
I won't take you seriously.
And your "case" on me was literally trash.
You just quoted my posts and said nothing impressive.
All I had to say was "wrong"
When did I present a case? I pulled your posts around Psychic, Flower, and Lethal, and pointed out inconsistencies and said they didn't really make much logical sense. It's not my fault you cannot fathom a response to your logic.

The X

Marvelous
Tpein, you wish to lead the town to a RDK wagon? Then where? Who is his team? There doesn't seem to be a not if forward thinking with your reads and posts. Very in the moment and reactive.

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
Well it says it tells her how many visitors she got but not who they are, so she clearly couldn't have had any sort of info as to who of her visitors was mafia.
Though it does say the bot takes a kill for her, so she would be informed about a kill on her. Like, I would have liked to know about her usage, but can‘t be helped now.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Fuck like imagine Fang drops all that effort just for Gram to destroy him with nine words.
"Destroyed" is a weird way of describing the dude's consistent asshole clenching hard enough to seep blood hemorrhoids out any time at anyone's post he doesn't like for whatever reason it is, which is weird considering how often you experienced that from him too *shrug*

I never argued i was perfect tho did i, as that would be both stupid and demonstrably untrue

There’s a wide range between perfect and consistently awful, which is what you erroneously ciaimed

If you want to claim me making an incorrect day 1 read that I self corrected anyway as a victory, go ahead

At least I don’t get caught and lynched as scum in an average of 2.5 posts per attempt tho
You are literally so invested in this style of bullshit you actually went to average post counts?
Mate you need a fucking hobby just for this one to substitute in for it. You had multiple incorrect reads, instead of acting like a gigantic asshole with disppropotional amounts of hostility to posts you don't like, why don't you relax instead of causing gigantic arguments?

"As a victory"

Anyway still funny when your character was literally unkillable outside of being lynched for a survivor Indie but you take at if you want.

Fujishiro

Lonely at the top
Day 3, Vote Count #1

Gad: Rugrat
Tweet: Alco
BPD: Rugrat > T-Pein
T-Pein: Rugrat
Ratchet: T-Pein
Phenom: T-Pein
Flower: Chadwick
Fuji: T-Pein > Unvote
Aurelian: Alco

Vote Count:

T-Pein: 3
Rugrat: 2
Alco: 2
Chadwick: 1

With 17 left, it takes 9 to lynch
Oh I missed tweet.

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
Can you guys please stop arguing? It‘s not helpful now. I think you‘re Town, Fang, so you should work with a confirmed Town and not flood the thread with pointless arguments. You can fight after the game Idc, but now is not the time.

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
Tpein, you wish to lead the town to a RDK wagon? Then where? Who is his team? There doesn't seem to be a not if forward thinking with your reads and posts. Very in the moment and reactive.

What kind of questions are these?
Obviously if he flips scum you go all the way to the top.
For derailing it.
Or trying to at least.

You said me and Ratchet are a team.
That was dumb AF.
Like too dumb to even reply to it.
You just posting bs as you do.

Grammaton

Consigliere
"Destroyed" is a weird way of describing the dude's consistent asshole clenching hard enough to seep blood hemorrhoids out any time at anyone's post he doesn't like for whatever reason it is, which is weird considering how often you experienced that from him too *shrug*

You are literally so invested in this style of bullshit you actually went to average post counts?
Mate you need a fucking hobby just for this one to substitute in for it. You had multiple incorrect reads, instead of acting like a gigantic asshole with disppropotional amounts of hostility to posts you don't like, why don't you relax instead of causing gigantic arguments?

"As a victory"

Anyway still funny when your character was literally unkillable outside of being lynched for a survivor Indie but you take at if you want.

No, you don’t get to call me an illiterate idiot and tell me to relax, it’s one or the other matey

Now instead of nerd raging at me, go and finish your extremely impressive and exciting homework on RDKs posts, I want to see what you make of them (and then probably disregard your thoughts and replace them with my own, but who’s counting)

Ratchet

Nah you said I’ve been consistently awful which is bizarre as I have a hm or better in all but one games I’ve played, so I wanna hear it from you seeing as you know good play when you see it!

Don’t be shy now, you were so confident!
And you were actually *this* close to HM in that game too.

But honestly he's never going to back it up, it's a waste of time because he's not engaging with the intent to be genuine in the first place. Even if he's made to look like he has no evidence, he'll either dismiss it or change the point at hand.

Grammaton

Consigliere

"As a victory"

You designed the game loooooooooool

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
No, you don’t get to call me an illiterate idiot and tell me to relax, it’s one or the other matey

Now instead of nerd raging at me, go and finish your extremely impressive and exciting homework on RDKs posts, I want to see what you make of them (and then probably disregard your thoughts and replace them with my own, but who’s counting)

Why are you upset that he is isolating RDK tho?

:whathekong

He said why are people sus of RDK.
I said he is scummy and told hom to go read his posts and decide on his own.

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
And you were actually *this* close to HM in that game too.

But honestly he's never going to back it up, it's a waste of time because he's not engaging with the intent to be genuine in the first place. Even if he's made to look like he has no evidence, he'll either dismiss it or change the point at hand.
Ratchy, don‘t encourage any further argument, please.

Everyone calm tf down.

Grammaton

Consigliere
Why are you upset that he is isolating RDK tho?

:whathekong

He said why are people sus of RDK.
I said he is scummy and told hom to go read his posts and decide on his own.

I’m not

I’m pointing out that unless he actually draws some conclusions from it, it’s a big old waste of everyone’s time

I read the post and I’m no further. Why would I need his second hand commentary of RDKs posts when I can just read them myself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back