• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Fallout New Vegas Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Can you guys please stop arguing? It‘s not helpful now. I think you‘re Town, Fang, so you should work with a confirmed Town and not flood the thread with pointless arguments. You can fight after the game Idc, but now is not the time.
Are you saying I'm the one flooding the thread with this shit when the dude has consistently thrown personal insults at me or anyone whose posts he doesn't like? Have you looked at Gramma's history on OLF with this stuff?

No, you don’t get to call me an illiterate idiot and tell me to relax, it’s one or the other matey

Now instead of nerd raging at me, go and finish your extremely impressive and exciting homework on RDKs posts, I want to see what you make of them (and then probably disregard your thoughts and replace them with my own, but who’s counting)
I never mentioned illiteracy, where did this come from? Weird strawman but okay.
But I'm not really obligated to do what you want either way. So don't really care either way, you've lost your temper multiple times and thrown insults at me, don't know where the idea I'm raging is coming from but whatever.
You designed the game loooooooooool
And? What does it matter? You are parading like it was hard not winning when the set up favored indies intentionally on my part. Lmao this is entire interaction with you is stupid.

I read the post and I’m no further. Why would I need his second hand commentary of RDKs posts when I can just read them myself
It was never for your benefit to begin with. So no one cares your take on it when I did what T-Pein asked.

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
I don‘t care who started this argument, you guys are derailing the thread. Fucking stop. Thank you.

Ratchet

Ratchy, don‘t encourage any further argument, please.

Everyone calm tf down.
How did you read my post and take it as *encouragement* whe I explicitly note that there is no point in the argument because it isn't benign played out in good faith from the start? No seriously, I have no idea how you read that post and come away with any other impression than its intent is to dissuade? What on Earth are you doing?

Grammaton

Consigliere
RDK's behavior in the game is very strange in general when you play the T-Pein/Grammaton angle into it, he gaslights Grammaton for the mislynch on Lethal, before agreeing they both want to push T-Pein in the current day phase

"CBA at the moment"
I wish you could read
This is the same shit from earlier when I asked you for a read list and you idiotically saying giving reads on like 5 people = equated the same thing

Is English your first language?
Would you like a lesson anyway?

When you say ‘I wish you could read’ you imply I do not have the ability to read - we call those people illiterate.

I’ll give you an example - ‘I wish you could play this game’ , my implication here, which is fully intended, is that you can’t. See how it works?

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
So he literally didn’t do the one thing you actually asked him to do
lmao

Okay now we know where your illiteracy comes from since you brought it up first kek.

Basically.
What are your conclusions from reading his posts.
Leaning more he's scum, alternates between trying to buddy you up, Gad, and Gramma. Very opportunistic in the game. Like I told Flower, how he was riding between the whole spiel earlier with the Colorgate shit involving you, Ekko, Ratchet, and Flower and Gramma wanting you gone and him being up for it while never strong. The random day 1 vote on Dalton, weird pivot to suddenly voting Gad, argues Lethal is scum, during the wagon on Lethal, alternatively dropped his vote from him, distancing and accusing you of being scum while suddenly singing that Lethal was town, etc...just scratches the surface.

He's a wolf. Does this align with your read on him too?

Ratchet

Anyway.

@Hans Tweetenberg I've noticed you've asked for Alco a lot, particularly today, but I don't recall any hard case. Not that you need one, I suppose, but could you summarise the reasoning for me? I don't have much of an impression of him, which is to say that while I'm not going g ti veto a lynch there, it's not something I'm terribly interested in pushing either. I could be down to apply pressure, though.

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
Tbh I don‘t think I wanna lynch Pein today when the guy claimed he can confirm himself. Feels like a bit of a waste of time. If he doesn‘t confirm himself we can just off him.

Ratchet

Tbh I don‘t think I wanna lynch Pein today when the guy claimed he can confirm himself. Feels like a bit of a waste of time. If he doesn‘t confirm himself we can just off him.
Him saying he can confirm himself and not then doing so isn't exactly inspiring me. Especially given that we're at D3 here and no closer to having lynched Scum. He should either confirm he will be mech cleared by tomorrow, or claim now, in my opinion.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Anyway.

@Hans Tweetenberg I've noticed you've asked for Alco a lot, particularly today, but I don't recall any hard case. Not that you need one, I suppose, but could you summarise the reasoning for me? I don't have much of an impression of him, which is to say that while I'm not going g ti veto a lynch there, it's not something I'm terribly interested in pushing either. I could be down to apply pressure, though.
You know I was pushing Alco as one of my main suspects too right? Do you not find that odd as well or just in the case of Tweet?

Grammaton

Consigliere
lmao

Okay now we know where your illiteracy comes from since you brought it up first kek.

Leaning more he's scum, alternates between trying to buddy you up, Gad, and Gramma. Very opportunistic in the game. Like I told Flower, how he was riding between the whole spiel earlier with the Colorgate shit involving you, Ekko, Ratchet, and Flower and Gramma wanting you gone and him being up for it while never strong. The random day 1 vote on Dalton, weird pivot to suddenly voting Gad, argues Lethal is scum, during the wagon on Lethal, alternatively dropped his vote from him, distancing and accusing you of being scum while suddenly singing that Lethal was town, etc...just scratches the surface.

He's a wolf. Does this align with your read on him too?

See, that’s all I wanted, was that so hard?

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
How did you read my post and take it as *encouragement* whe I explicitly note that there is no point in the argument because it isn't benign played out in good faith from the start? No seriously, I have no idea how you read that post and come away with any other impression than its intent is to dissuade? What on Earth are you doing?
Sounded a bit like taking sides and poking to me.

I think I just do sth else in the thread until this argument stops. It‘s painful to read.

Ratchet

You know I was pushing Alco as one of my main suspects too right? Do you not find that odd as well or just in the case of Tweet?
I haven't made particular note of it, but it's not that relevant to what I was saying anyway - my point wasn't to say that it was odd from Tweet, just that I wanted him to elaborate behind it (I'm sure he has, but I don't have the inclination to go back and check right now).

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
Him saying he can confirm himself and not then doing so isn't exactly inspiring me. Especially given that we're at D3 here and no closer to having lynched Scum. He should either confirm he will be mech cleared by tomorrow, or claim now, in my opinion.
I‘m not willing to give him more time than until next day for this. If he doesn‘t do it by then he can go. But I don‘t think he will claim without being wagoned by more players and that could just cause another hammer opportunity again, so this is kinda annoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back