• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Fallout New Vegas Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

given how last game turned out, I'd say it's NAI at best, tbh.

Doddsy did say he'd start playing as if this was a new game, so I'm excited to see what he'll bring!
You're responding to my post by ignoring everything I said in there. I don't think Ultra would give scum an ability purely to fake confirm themselves, so it happening last game is somewhat immaterial here.

Alco

Distinguished
You're responding to my post by ignoring everything I said in there. I don't think Ultra would give scum an ability purely to fake confirm themselves, so it happening last game is somewhat immaterial here.
I don't. What I'm saying is that that is purely speculation, exactly the speculation that happened last game and got me "confirmed".

Ratchet

I don't. What I'm saying is that that is purely speculation, exactly the speculation that happened last game and got me "confirmed".
Sure it is - however I've played a fair few Ultra games, and as a player he really detests cheap mech confirmations. You can't really conflate it with last game because they're two different hosts with different approaches.

Alco

Distinguished
Sure it is - however I've played a fair few Ultra games, and as a player he really detests cheap mech confirmations. You can't really conflate it with last game because they're two different hosts with different approaches.
Fair enough. Not sure if I've ever played a game hosted by Ultra.

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
oh shit just noticed day started but I gotta go to sleep

anyway I copped t-pein n1 and dalton n2, both town . I'm out of shots and probably gonna pass out soon so whatevs

Happy Antonio Banderas GIF

@Black Pegged Dragon you looking silly AF again.

X4LvE6H.gif

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
Like I said.
I was the counterwagon to RDK/Rugrat.
Didnt like how flower wasn't jumping into it.
She usually just jumps on those wagons on me right away Ratchet knows....
He should also be sus about it.

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
Like I said.

She was asking for my claim strongly too.
I literally just had 3 voters on me.
Ratchet, BDP and phenom....

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
Like I said.
In a plurality setup I would have. But I‘m not gonna pile votes on early when we still have a lot of time.

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
So top of my head.

Doodsy -bomber
Phenom- Vig
CraigPelton - cop
Flower -vanilla
Rugrat -vanilla
Gad -vanilla

3 "Town confirmed" players who are out of shots so claiming vanilla basically.
so there is 6 vanillas now.

Scum should be shooting elsewhere and try to kill PR.
Me thinks they gonna shoot me if they believe I wasnt lying lowkey....
Terribad.

Also I think scum should be capable of just claiming vanilla so 3 those slots are sus minus Gad I think.
He just did it out of nowhere...

Doddsy

Mafia God
Can't say I award that any town points, if anything it looks like you might've used it just to prove it and hope that'll count for something
Fair to be honest, as the intent was 100% to try have people consider in their PoE to prevent wasting a phase.

I obviously have nothing play wise to consider me town so the hope was there.

What's the Alco/tweet beef?

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
In a plurality setup I would have. But I‘m not gonna pile votes on early when we still have a lot of time.

A vote count was posted and you saw it was just 3 voters.
You still aggressively asked for my claim.
Said you would tunnel me otherwise.

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
Fair to be honest, as the intent was 100% to try have people consider in their PoE to prevent wasting a phase.

I obviously have nothing play wise to consider me town so the hope was there.

What's the Alco/tweet beef?

No one was sussing you I think..
Why you claim out of nowhere.
:zilla1:

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
Anyways besides manipulation of votes what other things did an ability like doodsy stop anyways.

Psychic could day kill.

I think vote manipulation kinda sus so Doodsy probs just town.

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
you say this and yet your direction is to sheep ratchet on a guy who hasn't posted anything except that he hasn't read anything, so what are you even expecting to get there? this is how you wanna use the time?
I mean, that guy just subbed out and got replaced by somebody who can be expected to be active, so yeah, I intend to apply pressure there!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back