• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Fallout New Vegas Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
Anyways.
Do you believe all people that claim vanilla town are automatically town?
I‘m inclined to believe Gad since it was just such a random claim. If scum he wouldn‘t know what types of investigative roles exist on Day 1 with no claims flying around yet, so he would just risk getting caught on a lie for no reason.

Not sure I believe Rugrat. Claim was kinda sus.

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
Town:

Phenom - Vig (should be confirmed unless Psychic killed SK and he‘s just Mafia, the latter should always be kept in mind because TAT was also a one shot Desperado which is a variant of Vig)
CP - Cop (No other results like this were claimed, reads wise he‘s a Town lean as well)
Gram - IC
Gad - Trusting the Vanilla claim for reasons already elaborated on
Doddsy - Bomber (???, looks more Townish than scummy, but depends on the abilities which will flip if that has to be reevaluated)
Pein - Unless Godfather or Lawyered
Dalton - Unless Godfather or Lawyered

That‘s 7 players who are very likely Town and shouldn‘t be wagoned today I think (Gram never, but the other 6 not either unless there‘s strong reasons to doubt them).

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
BDP aint town fr....
Why is anyone town reading that slot?
He said me and Ratchet are scum mates when Ratchet has been tunneling me all game...
Obviously just making stuff up on the spot to try and justify his sus on me.

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
Rugrat - scum lean.
Aurelian - Town lean
Ratchet - Town lean
Alco - scum lean
Ekko - null to slight Town
Prof - scum lean
Tweet - Town lean
BPD - Town lean
Fujishiro - scum lean

This is where I‘m at for the rest.

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
Town:

Phenom - Vig (should be confirmed unless Psychic killed SK and he‘s just Mafia, the latter should always be kept in mind because TAT was also a one shot Desperado which is a variant of Vig)
CP - Cop (No other results like this were claimed, reads wise he‘s a Town lean as well)
Gram - IC
Gad - Trusting the Vanilla claim for reasons already elaborated on
Doddsy - Bomber (???, looks more Townish than scummy, but depends on the abilities which will flip if that has to be reevaluated)
Pein - Unless Godfather or Lawyered
Dalton - Unless Godfather or Lawyered

That‘s 7 players who are very likely Town and shouldn‘t be wagoned today I think (Gram never, but the other 6 not either unless there‘s strong reasons to doubt them).

And you right?
You are town?

:zilla6:

Thoughts on BDP and ekko?

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
Oh I forgot to Alco is a dirty buser.
He was hella trying to lynch a scum mate last game.
Remember that...
Just in case he ever flips scum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back