• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Fallout New Vegas Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alco

Distinguished
If he saved Gram, then Gram was the Mafia kill. And SK was the Serial kill. Which means Phenom might not even be the Vig in that case. We were working with the assumption Psychic didn‘t shoot and SK was the Mafia kill. If SK was the Serial Kill, this opens up a fake Vig Phenom world.
I see. Well I don't know if I saved Gram, but I saw it suggested that Psychic killed SK.

I still don't think Phenom would risk faking being the vig, to be honest. Unless he explicitly got that as a safe claim but I'd rather not think about that right now.

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
Basically this:

SK: Mafia kill - Psychic did whatever and Phenom Vigged Psychic.
SK: Serial Kill - Mafia did whatever - Phenom did whatever (?)

I do think it‘s all kinda messy if SK was the Serial kill.

Alco

Distinguished
Also Alco, what is your PoE looking like. Just looking for 4-5 names you think are scum.
I'd say that after Flower, Rugrat and Fuji, I'd have to start considering someone like a Doddsy who's excellent at blending in and hasn't actually started to play the game despite announcing his intentions to.

You're kinda vouching for Ultra not putting a "bastard confirm" in his games though, so that's giving me pause.

Alco

Distinguished
For the record, I'm definitely OKAY with lynching Rugrat if he doesn't show up at all anymore, because then he basically had his chance to play and squandered it.

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
Like Idk why scum would shoot TAT there either unless it‘s PR hunting. Could easily see TAT getting killed by the Desperado while the Mafia kill was prevented.

Alco

Distinguished
N2 protecting the only confirmed townie was a no-brainer especially after Phenom explicitly asked not to be protected.

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
N2 protecting the only confirmed townie was a no-brainer especially after Phenom explicitly asked not to be protected.
Yeah, but if you think you protected Gram from the night kill, then shouldn‘t you assume TAT died to his Desperado? You do realize he suspected Fuji and me, right? So shouldn‘t you assume he shot one of us here last night in that case?

PHEN0M

GOATN0M
So you‘re claiming JoAT now?
No, just vig and Voyuer. Can see actions on a player and if they were visited by The Legion. I targeted Gram, was told Bodyguard was used on him and I did not see red so therefore Alco is confirmed town.

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
Fair to be honest, as the intent was 100% to try have people consider in their PoE to prevent wasting a phase.

I obviously have nothing play wise to consider me town so the hope was there.

What's the Alco/tweet beef?
No actual beef, just me thinking he's scum and him being all Belgian about it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back