• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Fallout New Vegas Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

No, just vig and Voyuer. Can see actions on a player and if they were visited by The Legion. I targeted Gram, was told Bodyguard was used on him and I did not see red so therefore Alco is confirmed town.
You were told bodyguard specifically, yes?

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
Not even close lol. I’ll be caught up well before day ends

This is a hammer gane FYI.
Whoever gets 9 votes gets lynched andday ends
We lynching Rugrat today.
He has 5 or so votes.
We arent gonna wait around for you to read.
Vote him and get him out lowkey..

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
Not read back, but since I have three votes and the aforementioned read back will take time I’ll claim. I’m VT - General Lee Oliver

Yeah pretty much 24 hours since your first and second post.
Probably abandoned thread to see if your heat went away

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
Imagine being the only one who has to be in the thread the entire time non-stop :hestonpls

I've got a job, you know.

And the fact I'm voting Fuji should already give you a good indication of who I don't like.

I wanted to go after RDK for posts I already quoted but he got replaced by Rugrat, who instantly claimed VT. I don't think it's fair to not give him any sort of chance. Though he should probably show up soon to actually start playing.
I don't like Flower's posts either, also documented, especially as she only committed to going after me when T-pein started posting about me.

You can yeet me all you want btw, because I'm not sure I even want to be in the same thread as a guy who is shading a fucking mod-confirmed innocent child. Jesus fucking christ.
instead of this give ur top 3 scum reads

i take it flowa and fuji

who else? dont look like u scum read rugrat now

btw is gram mod confirmed like 10000% with 0 chance of WU fukury? how do we know that

I guess that's five or something votes on me.

I'm the doctor (Arcade Gannon) and I've protected Grammaton two nights straight.
ok

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back