• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Fallout New Vegas Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
so you think a scum RDK would've actually voted Gram there?

It's possible I guess, I don't think I remember a scum haza game at all to be honest
I mean, they go at each other every game, so would be weird if he didn‘t vote Gram there.

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
No but we have two reps who need to read back,I don't see much sense in lynching either before they do given there is no strong reason to think either slot is scum

Rugrat is not gonna read.
Doctor is not gonna contribute anything to change the direction of the day.
Straight up stalling

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
Day isn’t going to end soonish unless people end the day early.

Talk about what lol?
First impressions from people, for example. You just subbed in, so if you‘re Town you have a fresh view. Who looks good/bad from the pages you‘ve read so far?

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
Its gotta be an act.

Oh that’s normally in the OP. Scum alignment is The Legion, color is red which is pretty standard. I didn’t see red last night therefore whoever protected Gram was town, now Alco claimed to use his doctor on Gram which tracks with my results making him town.
why wud ur watcher/voyeur show u the player's alignment??

Alco

Distinguished
I mean, they go at each other every game, so would be weird if he didn‘t vote Gram there.
Do you mean "did" instead of "didn't" because I looked and I don't think RDK ever voted him, that's my point:

Day 2 Vote Count #1

Ekko: Ratchet
Psychic: Ratchet > T-Pein
Phenom: Psychic
Gram: T-Pein > Psychic
RDK: T-Pein > Psychic
Chadwick: Psychic
BPD: T-Pein

Vote count:

Psychic: 4
T-Pein: 2
Ratchet: 1

With 19 players remaining, it takes 10 votes to reach majority​

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
Sorrry for my lateness to the thread, was getting some advice on how to navigate the day by teammates in my PM
dont seem like a joke

what did they tell u? they seem to be okay with bussing u

feel free to distance back with them

Dr_Professor83

Professional Troll
First impressions from people, for example. You just subbed in, so if you‘re Town you have a fresh view. Who looks good/bad from the pages you‘ve read so far?
I already gave you gth scum from what I read, some of which have mechanical stuff apparently.

Dest and Gad are my strongest Town reads early

If you want my fresh perspective you’ll leave me alone and let me catch up. Especially when I can reread this game with flips in mind

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
Do you mean "did" instead of "didn't" because I looked and I don't think RDK ever voted him, that's my point:
I meant push, not vote. He started with a Gram push last day iirc, which eventually snowballed into the IC reveal.

Also not like there was much room for doubt, but I confirmed with the host that the IC reveal is legit. Just a fyi in case that nonsense gets pushed later again for some reason, refer to this post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back