• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Fallout New Vegas Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
additionally phenom said bodyguard first instead of protection. whole thing is butchered if u ask me

then said no red color... yada yada

since when does voyer shows alignment anyway

a proctector / bodyguard can easily be scum aligned

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
flower is 100% scum here, taking a punt on an inactive slot over her is dumb af

She also didn't wanna jump on my wagon.
Probs knew I would flip town and didn't wanna look like a mislyncher.
She usually just hops on wagons on me right away.....

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
Phenom and Alco are tied now. If one of them is scum, the other is as well, because I don‘t see a scum Bodyguard visiting the IC with a protective ability thinking they are getting Voyeur‘d lol. I think it‘s highly risky, though it‘s what Phenom tends to do, so sth to always keep in mind.

Grammaton

Consigliere
There’s a big problem with phenoms claim, in that assuming it’s legitimate and he’s town, whats psychic supposed to do when she gets counterclaimed

Annoyingly I don’t mind phenoms play so idk

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
There’s a big problem with phenoms claim, in that assuming it’s legitimate and he’s town, whats psychic supposed to do when she gets counterclaimed

Annoyingly I don’t mind phenoms play so idk
The issue here is, you didn‘t mind it in the Wrestling game either, and well…

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
I fail to see how lol, but if that’s the case, I’ll get over it
u can start by addressing my points first

1. why does alco protect u n1 when u mislynhed lethal and moved away from tpein who alco scum read to certain degree
2. since when does a watcher/voyeur show alignment

PHEN0M

GOATN0M
why wud ur watcher/voyeur show u the player's alignment??

it doesn’t. I’m told the actions that targeted the player I am targeting and if I saw red or not. There could be 2+ actions on the player I target and I could “see red” and i wouldn’t know which role was the scum player.

Knowing there was only a protective role that visited Gram last night and I didn’t “see red”, i can conclude that whoever targeted him is in fact confirmed town. Do you think logically at all ever or just try to fit things into your own view point?

Grammaton

Consigliere
The issue here is, you didn‘t mind it in the Wrestling game either, and well…

I mean I’ve openly said phenom has had more joy deceiving me than anyone - I have a blind spot for people who don’t talk shite I guess

That doesn’t mean he’s actually scum tho

Like I say, idk

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
u can start by addressing my points first

1. why does alco protect u n1 when u mislynhed lethal and moved away from tpein who alco scum read to certain degree
2. since when does a watcher/voyeur show alignment

Why are you saying we dont have a doc...
Cmon now.
We have a doc 100%

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
I mean I’ve openly said phenom has had more joy deceiving me than anyone - I have a blind spot for people who don’t talk shite I guess

That doesn’t mean he’s actually scum tho

Like I say, idk
If that‘s scum Phenom here and he‘s getting a pass again…Imma be pissed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back