• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Fallout New Vegas Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
I don't think I'm getting killed soon since I'm lynchbait, but putting that out there regardless:

Issues I have regarding Phenom's claim:
- Not labeling it [Guilty] players while other roles have it as shown with TAT and CP's claim (who I just think is Town now. Despite his annoying tunnel on me, but whatever)
- The way he claimed and Gram bringing up a Voyeur should have raised some flags for him as Town, also I feel like he maybe should have informed everyone what the scum faction is if he knows (?) as Town for whatever reason
- Kinda feel like his claim could also fit a pro Town Indie
- It's Phenom, so he can pull anything as scum

But: His role is strong. If he's Town scum have zero reason to not just kill him on the spot. So I let this resolve.

Alco: Either Town vouched for by another Town, or Town vouched for by scum. He's probably just Town.
Rugrat: Seems to be ghosting now to prevent any spew. Assuming just scum.
Tweet: Actually looks good from his interaction with RDK Day 1 and being white knighted. Aside from our misunderstanding Day 1, he looked decent on play as well. So I have him as Town if Rugrat is scum.
Fuji: Where is he?
Prof: Same question. They can both be scum.
Ekko: He might just be the green Indie.
Pein: Probably just Town.
Sworder/Dalton: Need him to come play to see more.
Ratchet: Didn't like his defense of Phenom right now and trying to discredit me. Else he looks fine, though. Not sure anymore.
CP: Town on play and claim, drop this tunnel tbdean. Jk tunnel away, but I would love for him to focus on actual scum.
Doddsy: Ghosting ever since he claimed. Might need to reevaluate there. Play kinda weak so far. Based solely on reads I think he's null/scum.
Gad: Still looks fine.
Fang: Same as Gad.
BPD: Falling off a little, but his tunnels look like his Town meta on this site here.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
Where did he claim this? I recall him saying he didn't need it, I think I vaguely remember something like what you're saying, but the quote would be nice.
he claimed it earlier when he wanted to put it all on the table. i recall seeing it as well. can find quotes

I acknowledge this, but T-Pein was saying this before CP claimed, which means his claim will have to stand alone. I will give you Sworder, that's entirely from the result.
i dont rly think being copped matters here for tpein. he knows he scan innocent (if hes godfather), so all he has to do is show (fake) that confidence in confirming himself regardless. and btw we have too many verifiable claims. i dont think this game shud be that easy to solve mechanically. aka, an IC for instance shud mean we have weak cops / cop variant roles. phenom having another invest on top of his vig, tpein having something veriable, doddsy having something verifiable.. there is just realistically no way everyone here is town. how does scum win this otherwise?

Seems like it, yes. I don't know the flavour and there appear to be lots of factions, but Alco would either be Mfia (probably Legion) or just Mr House.
wud rather ignore claims and play the game as purely vanilla. not optimal but avoids blindspots

Yes, but Ultra isn't RDK. I know for a fact Ultra hates misleading roles like that, hell he objects to Masons not sharing alignment, so I'd be very very surprised if it were included here.
ultra was okay with the ability so long as it did not mod confirm in WU. i remember seeing a post of his after game about that. with the serial being dead i can see mafia just burning it for whatever now, maybe worried about potential day kills or duels. id say it helps mafia more rn since it slows momentum (potentially)

I ISO'd him earlier in the day.
prof has the ability to make that slot easily readable if he plays townie here so not worried about it much. i thought chadwich felt alienated from the players due to not knowing any of them much in day 1. dont think he was scummy as he tried to engage instead of use his alienation into his advantage and hide. the activity excuses later doesnt help much but explains the sub atleast. hes likely busy as either alignment. i leave the rest of this to prof

I could see it, though then I'd need you to explain why you were so defensive of Psychic. I actully have you pencilled in for Mr House.
im not mr house and btw we have no indication if mr house knows who the serial was or not. the role doesnt really say for sure. just says mr house wants to work with u but doesnt say if he necessarily knows ur identity

i defended psychic cuz i thought she was town and wanted to play more with her. every time we r in a game one of us dies early

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
Since I’m mostly out in the open anyways, may as well just lay it all out. The enhanced Voyuer shot allows me to see if a player is targeted by scum, aka “see red”. If i do see red, I get another vig shot, so that’s the functionality of the vouyer disclosing alignment within my results.
Can't tell if real or patented GOATN0M fake claim

Emil

V.I.P. Member
i guess we wait for prof to catch up and fooj to claim etc.. can hammer later

afk for a bit

Ultra

THE BEAR
Day 3 Vote Count #3​

vote lynch alco

btw fuji is probably the green indie role

My point is he was trying too hard to derail from RDK..
Anyways imma go sleep.
If rugrat flips scum then black is confirmed scum

Vote Lynch Rugrat

Unvote Alco

He’s confirmed town. By me.

based on my role, there’s no way he can be scum.

Vote: Rugrat.

I was literally on RDK to start the phase.

[Vote Lynch Rugrat]

Unvote]
Vote Lynch Rugrat

Speaking of which, here's a suggestion for a counterwagon

[Vote lynch Fuji]

vote flower

really bad and forced content nonstop imo

Gad: Rugrat
Tweet: Alco > Fuji
BPD: Rugrat > T-Pein > Rugrat
T-Pein: Rugrat > BPD > Rugrat
Ratchet: T-Pein > Rugrat
Phenom: T-Pein > Alco > Rugrat
Flower: Chadwick > Prof > Ekko > Rugrat
Fuji: T-Pein > Unvote
Aurelian: Alco > Rugrat
Gram: Dalton > Unvote
Alco: Fuji
Ekko: Ratchet > Alco
CP: Flower

Vote Count:

Rugrat: 7
Fuji: 2
Alco: 1
Flower: 1

With 17 left, it takes 9 to lynch

Emil

V.I.P. Member
btw if mr house knew psychic was the courier and saw her claim whatever that character she claimed AND didnt say anything hes probably scum / not working in the interest of town

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back