• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Fallout New Vegas Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
New member,
I read the last 10 pages, apparently I was coped already, who should I vote, give me your read list plz
Who is town confirmed?
Here:

I don't think I'm getting killed soon since I'm lynchbait, but putting that out there regardless:

Issues I have regarding Phenom's claim:
- Not labeling it [Guilty] players while other roles have it as shown with TAT and CP's claim (who I just think is Town now. Despite his annoying tunnel on me, but whatever)
- The way he claimed and Gram bringing up a Voyeur should have raised some flags for him as Town, also I feel like he maybe should have informed everyone what the scum faction is if he knows (?) as Town for whatever reason
- Kinda feel like his claim could also fit a pro Town Indie
- It's Phenom, so he can pull anything as scum

But: His role is strong. If he's Town scum have zero reason to not just kill him on the spot. So I let this resolve.

Alco: Either Town vouched for by another Town, or Town vouched for by scum. He's probably just Town.
Rugrat: Seems to be ghosting now to prevent any spew. Assuming just scum.
Tweet: Actually looks good from his interaction with RDK Day 1 and being white knighted. Aside from our misunderstanding Day 1, he looked decent on play as well. So I have him as Town if Rugrat is scum.
Fuji: Where is he?
Prof: Same question. They can both be scum.
Ekko: He might just be the green Indie.
Pein: Probably just Town.
Sworder/Dalton: Need him to come play to see more.
Ratchet: Didn't like his defense of Phenom right now and trying to discredit me. Else he looks fine, though. Not sure anymore.
CP: Town on play and claim, drop this tunnel tbdean. Jk tunnel away, but I would love for him to focus on actual scum.
Doddsy: Ghosting ever since he claimed. Might need to reevaluate there. Play kinda weak so far. Based solely on reads I think he's null/scum.
Gad: Still looks fine.
Fang: Same as Gad.
BPD: Falling off a little, but his tunnels look like his Town meta on this site here.

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
New member,
I read the last 10 pages, apparently I was coped already, who should I vote, give me your read list plz
Who is town confirmed?

Phenom - vig
Gramma - innocent child
CRAIG - cop
Alco - doc
Doodsy- stopped day actions

These claim vanilla

Flower
Gad
Rugrat

The Vanilla claimers are basically scum read by most people minus gad

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
Phenom - vig

Im Vanilla also lol, everyone likes ice cream

You are also copped and me too.
This day phase is 48 hours max.
20 to go.
People are stalling the rugrat lynch now.
He needs 2 to hammer and end the day
None voting him for ????? Reasons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back