• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Fallout New Vegas Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fujishiro

Lonely at the top
Coloner Hsu, 3X Tracker.

N1 Tracked Craig Pelton to T-Pein.

N2 Tracked Ratchet and he visited RDK and Phenom.

I have a last shot left that I planned to use to Track Flower with tonight because she seemed certain that Psychic was SK and I feel like one of the vanilla town claims can be scum.

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
[Vote Lynch Rugrat]

Cryptocurrency Defi GIF by 1inch

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
Coloner Hsu, 3X Tracker.

I have a last shot left that I planned to use to Track Flower with tonight because she seemed certain that Psychic was SK and I feel like one of the vanilla town claims can be scum.

Terrible.

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
Coloner Hsu, 3X Tracker.

so now I guess the question is: was ratchet trying to protect phenom, or rdk/rugrat?

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
Coloner Hsu, 3X Tracker.

Ratchet has 2 actions...in a Vanilla game?

Fujishiro

Lonely at the top
Psychic's flipped so what do you think about CP now? You didn't address this in the slightest today even though you had chances to do so.
Well his claim matches with my results and I didnt address him after psychics flip because she flipped indie and my sus of him was that she was his mate which is obviously the case now.

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
Well his claim matches with my results and I didnt address him after psychics flip because she flipped indie and my sus of him was that she was his mate which is obviously the case now.
you thought I was burying my teammate right off the bat d1??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back