• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Fallout New Vegas Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

Yes, I'm a busdriver. I wantd Phenom to get a shot off, I didn't think he'd shoot RDK, and even if he died he hinted some form of immunity, so the theory was if Phenom was to be blocked or something RDK would be blocked instead. Fuji is correct with his results.

@Fujishiro You had a town read on me - why did you track me?

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
Is there any reason to bus drive RDK with Phenom, though and not use the drive on like...the IC?

Ratchet

Is there any reason to bus drive RDK with Phenom, though and not use the drive on like...the IC?
Sure, if Mafia shoot him they'd be risking watcher, and I assumed a doctor would be on him by default. Hence my choice to enable Phenom, who I thought was our Vig, to get a shot off.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
Yes, I'm a busdriver. I wantd Phenom to get a shot off, I didn't think he'd shoot RDK, and even if he died he hinted some form of immunity, so the theory was if Phenom was to be blocked or something RDK would be blocked instead. Fuji is correct with his results.

n1 bus drive pls

Fujishiro

Lonely at the top

To verify that town lean. I tracked you because I saw a lot of people going after you Ekko included last day phase. Asked this post here:
Whats your case on Ratchet? I actually like him this game.
Nobody answered me and I wasnt gonna wade through Ekkos wallies. Once I got my result I wasnt gonna reveal them because nothing happened to those two, not unless you got wagonned.

I have 1 shot of track left.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
r u being dumb. only scum like alco will claim protecting gram

no townie protects that

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
Sure, if Mafia shoot him they'd be risking watcher, and I assumed a doctor would be on him by default. Hence my choice to enable Phenom, who I thought was our Vig, to get a shot off.

He said he had no shots.
You didn't believe him?
He said he didn't want protection too.

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
The guy basically implied last day phase he was out of shots, though. Also curious what the reasoning was in case RDK gets checked. That was a possibility and would have just gone to Phenom in that case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back