• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Fallout New Vegas Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
There was a fair risk of Phenom shooting you, which was the hardest part of the decision. I didn't think he was at all likely to shoot RDK.
phenom cud have shot me as well

tho i prefered he abstains just in case mafia has redirects

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
I think maybe he did the thing Poyser did to me last game.
Allow phenom to do their thing w/o interruptions.
Was RDK his #2 sus.
If yes then prob town.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
To verify that town lean. I tracked you because I saw a lot of people going after you Ekko included last day phase. Asked this post here:

Nobody answered me and I wasnt gonna wade through Ekkos wallies. Once I got my result I wasnt gonna reveal them because nothing happened to those two, not unless you got wagonned.

I have 1 shot of track left.
inb4 role tracker

Ratchet

He said he had no shots.
You didn't believe him?
He said he didn't want protection too.
Him saying he didn't want protection factored into my choice to busdrive him, yes. I felt like he was impling immunity which made him a safer switch.
The guy basically implied last day phase he was out of shots, though. Also curious what the reasoning was in case RDK gets checked. That was a possibility and would have just gone to Phenom in that case.
If RDK was checked I'd probably have claimed it, assuming the Cop would claim to clear him. As for your first point, Iknow in Flower-land you love playing this hindsight hero thing, but I felt like, seeing my role, he would have multiple shots of his ability. I suppose it doesn't hurt to say I'm 2-shot, so I was expecting every power role to be along those lines. Fuji is the only exception so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back