• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Fallout New Vegas Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
I hope he's just scum. Also, never lynch Alco before Phenom.
alco phenom ratchet being team wud be sweet

but i also think fuji's claim is complete shit and he shudnt rly be alligned with ratchet

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Coloner Hsu, 3X Tracker.

N1 Tracked Craig Pelton to T-Pein.

N2 Tracked Ratchet and he visited RDK and Phenom.

I have a last shot left that I planned to use to Track Flower with tonight because she seemed certain that Psychic was SK and I feel like one of the vanilla town claims can be scum.
why cp n1 btw?

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
Doddsy
Aurelian
Gad
CraigPelton
Ratchet
Alco

Gram
Ekko
Chadwick Winebarger
Tweet
BPD
Fujishiro
Phenom

T-Pein
Dalton

Flower

is where I'm at. glhf all

Fujishiro

Lonely at the top
so we have tracker, cop, mass crusher role, hider/refiller, voyeur/vig, doc, IC

its alot of invests to begin with

@Fujishiro ur scum reads pls
Who claimed Hider? Also rest arent invests so I can see a cop and limited tracker existing and no one cced Craigs claim so I believe him.

Are you counting IC as an invest ?

Scum reads I got nothing besides thinking Flower could have TMI on psychic being unafiliated with her. And like a dark horse scum read on Dalton. Felt like his push on SK was kinda bad. Ill try and read last 2 day phases tonight.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Who claimed Hider? Also rest arent invests so I can see a cop and limited tracker existing and no one cced Craigs claim so I believe him.

Are you counting IC as an invest ?

Scum reads I got nothing besides thinking Flower could have TMI on psychic being unafiliated with her. And like a dark horse scum read on Dalton. Felt like his push on SK was kinda bad. Ill try and read last 2 day phases tonight.
im claiming anything that changes the game from an informed minority vs uninformed majority as an invest

an IC helps town take a player from PoE. its a powerful 1x cop equivalent if we belive it

3x tracker
2x cop
1x voyeur
1x hider

how does mafia counter this?

just the claims themselves clear PoE (allegedly) which in itself is a slot taken off

but the other slots arent any better, like doddsy's claim or alco's claim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back