• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Fallout New Vegas Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
Wait, if you didn‘t see anyone visit Psychic why in the actual f*** were you buying Phenom‘s Vig claim when he claimed he was on her Night 1?
do i look like im town reading phenom to u flowa?? :hestonpls

like i said... i was not told i didnt see anyone

i was told no result

so i didnt know if i was blocked or not. ultra will not confirm that no result means no visitors. kinda wack

also thought its possible psychic self commuted thats y i pressed her to claim the nature of her self protect

when gram was joking to psychic about claiming hider, i though gram might have some sort of TMI on this or is partnered with phenom and they both knew psychic has a hider ability / commute somehow or failed an ability on her

Emil

V.I.P. Member
this is pretty awful

yesterday u were saying im scum reading all the claimed roles

now ur agreeing with flowa?

also flowa got her question wrong to begin with. i dont have phenom as town

and also i never got a result that said i didnt see anyone. i just got a no result

psychic's flip has commute ability in it so i assumed thats what she used after she flipped

before the flip i was trying to learn the nature of her protect but she never claimed it

alco says a doctor cannot self protect. if he was really a doctor he shuda been more against psychic for self protecting

Emil

V.I.P. Member
usually in WS

no result = ability failed
none visited = none visited

but ultra kept sending me no result every night

i was unsure if i was blocked/my ability failed or if my target did not visit/was not visited by anyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back