• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Fallout New Vegas Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
Vote Lynch Ekkologix

Grave robbing is a sin, it's time to pay for your sins

Cryptocurrency Defi GIF by 1inch

Vote lynch kekko

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
Like, I think Phenom is just scum here. I don‘t see why anyone would block Ratchet there and not shoot Phenom when he claimed unprotectable and Ratchet was the only known counter to him. Why block Ratchet over anyone else here when they weren‘t going to shoot Phenom?

Alternatively Ratchet is just Phenom‘s scum mate and bussing which should make Phenom just scum here in any case.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
i'll put it in one post

n1 - watch psychic = no result
n2 - followed TAT = no result
n3 - forensic invest TAT = no result

the best explanation i have is psychic commuted n1, and TAT did not visit anyone n2 (which gave that result in both n2 and n3)

it's kind of bastardy results by the host tbh. a result need to differentiate between "no result" and "none visited". don't like the way ultra is doing it if what flowa said is true

i had just assumed someone blocked me for 3 nights or i hit an immune/commuted target (in case of psychic)

TSworder

Majin
why exactly?

this is NAI

im an investigative JOAT. don't have anything else. also NAI

yes i have no results

none of these reasons is scummy what
Well, we need to lynch someone today, if no results come up or if no one is coming up with some gigachad iso worth following, then i'm willing to keep my vote on you, the companion of dead players :easythere

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Yeah. Just looked it up. Weird chara lol.
anything else?

im going to take a more lenient and calm approach here

first

one of tpein/sworder is scum

if its sworder, he is not getting any sort of coaching and is suiciding here on this, or is getting coaching and is ignoring it

if its tpein he is just using sworder as a meatshield

i can see it being the latter more

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Well, we need to lynch someone today, if no results come up or if no one is coming up with some gigachad iso worth following, then i'm willing to keep my vote on you, the companion of dead players :easythere
not rly a convincing answer m8

again i've told u visiting dead players is NAI. is this ur only scum read?

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
anything else?

im going to take a more lenient and calm approach here

first

one of tpein/sworder is scum

if its sworder, he is not getting any sort of coaching and is suiciding here on this, or is getting coaching and is ignoring it

if its tpein he is just using sworder as a meatshield

i can see it being the latter more

You are literally squirming rn...
Sad!

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Or scum
He literally has nothing to show and just him visiting a dead player....
why is visiting a dead player scummy? whats the scum motive here behind my claim?

i could easily say i grave robbed TAT's ability to desperado and then use it tomorrow to fake a result on someone using TMI

ur not thinking anything through. zero

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
Ratchet can be legit, still, but that brings Fuji back into the PoE. Since, if he‘s a Roletracker he targetted Ratchet N2 and would have full role with the LR ability. I just see no reason for scum to block Ratchet over anyone else, if he‘s Town, unless they knew about that all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back