• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Fallout New Vegas Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
so ultra won't confirm if no result = blocked or not but he's confirming that gram is really town? surely one of ekko or flower is lying here. I realize I could just ask Ultra about gram myself but that honestly feels so fucking hokey to me I refuse to do it
okay save the rest to the host post game

ultra is not replying to me at all about those questions. anything beyond this I cannot answer its host territory

Emil

V.I.P. Member
i am like 5 pages behind but im in another game thats proving to be more fun than this one. ill spend more of my time towards that

Emil

V.I.P. Member
it shud be enough to u that i scum read nom. i dont need to say hey guys i watched psychic and got no result

for all i know she could have simply commuted

would any of u claim getting a no result on psychic n1? knowing full well u could be roleblcoked or psychic could have commuted? i made sure to ask psychic what type of ability she used on herself cuz i was expecting her to say commute

another question

why wud i not say i watched psychic and saw phenom? why claim that to begin with? fuji only saw me visit TAT n3, which i was gna claim anyway since im out of shots

can someone point me to the *lie* im being caught on lol

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Britney Spears Ugh GIF

why are you quoting me for?
whats your point?
We have a result that kekko was visiting dead players.
graverobbers are scum.
simple as that.
you are trying to say that me sussing ekko for it is scummy.
why are you preflipping him as town?

*rolls eyes
last grave robber i saw was town...

i am not even grave robber. also i had a town grave robber role myself before

this post is so flawed lol

Emil

V.I.P. Member
I think ekko is a hostile indie and he got caught in a lie with his claimed actions. his desperation to keep sus on as many of players as possible aligns with someone who needs to be the last alive (or win with the courier aka psychic)
can u point exactly to where u sense "desperation" and "sus as many as possible"

we have no scum flips yet. how u gon have a concrete PoE without that?

Emil

V.I.P. Member
to me phenom is obvious scum. its matter of just finding his teammates / who is positioning themselves best after my flip, knowing full well phenom is going next

someone like ratchet who is *defending* me but not really defending me does fit the bill

id wanna toss is one of tpein/sworder. both playing too bad i cant tell which is it

Fuji playing terrible as well making ratchet look good. still if ratchet is scum fuji shud be good

chadwick/prof slot is one i thought was townie early game but not anymore. ratchet shaded this slot early game when none was doing it. i reckon indie or potentially an inactive mafia

doddsy fits in any scum team. points gram brought on him are good too.

my immediate PoE more or less remains same

outed scum - phenom
his teammates - one of ratchet/fuji, one of tpein/sworder, doddsy, prof

if i had to just pick id say

phenom ratchet sworder doddsy prof

only reason im picking sworder over tpein is probably activity. tpein has been god awful otherwise. can easily be godfather or lawyered

this probs my legacy

aside from those, there r dark horse potential scums in BLD tweet fang etc.. those will probably be easier to read in f7 or so

Emil

V.I.P. Member
if im still not hammered by the time i wake up yall can put ur questions ill answer them tomorrow

pretty sure i answered everything at this point tho

Doddsy

Mafia God
He might not be, I’d venture to say he probably isn’t but there’s a decent minority chance he is and he’s a detriment to every game so it’s a net positive

I think doddsy is my preference if we’re going highest scum probability - that role usage doesn’t seem right in the context of him having no real idea of the game state or if he was fucking somebody up by using it, and he’s not an idiot so I feel like that decision is likely to have been made by someone more selfish or tunnel vision prone

At face value his role also directly counters mine and psychics stuff so there’s that
Ouch

I mean I'm not gonan much defend myself from it, it was used rather selfishly tbh.

If people want to lynch me I'm not gonna stand hard in the way, better to get it done now before the situation worsens and I'm getting debated over at lylo

That said, Ratchet very likely to be town which I said early. Don't much see the play in coming out with LR stuff, and the confusion as to why it hasn't seemed to work comes across as pretty genuine.

I think Flower also looks good from that sort of interaction as Ratchet seemed to be fishing for something and Flower sort of came clean with the exact stuff pretty quick which seemed good.

You can call me Jimmy Uso cause I'm following the tribal chief

roman-reigns-hug.gif

Vote Ekko

I agree with the points that Ekko seems to be pushing in too many directions at once and seems content with anything.

Don't much understand the grave digger spec so that doesn't factor into anything much for me

Grammaton

Consigliere
Ouch

I mean I'm not gonan much defend myself from it, it was used rather selfishly tbh.

If people want to lynch me I'm not gonna stand hard in the way, better to get it done now before the situation worsens and I'm getting debated over at lylo

That said, Ratchet very likely to be town which I said early. Don't much see the play in coming out with LR stuff, and the confusion as to why it hasn't seemed to work comes across as pretty genuine.

I think Flower also looks good from that sort of interaction as Ratchet seemed to be fishing for something and Flower sort of came clean with the exact stuff pretty quick which seemed good.

You can call me Jimmy Uso cause I'm following the tribal chief

roman-reigns-hug.gif

Vote Ekko

I agree with the points that Ekko seems to be pushing in too many directions at once and seems content with anything.

Don't much understand the grave digger spec so that doesn't factor into anything much for me

My question to you though is how does that vary from ekkos usual town game? Have you known him to be selective on who and what he pushes?

Doddsy

Mafia God
My question to you though is how does that vary from ekkos usual town game? Have you known him to be selective on who and what he pushes?
I mean yes, he normally at least has core pushes, here he is all over the place including confirmed town

Ratchet

I mean yes, he normally at least has core pushes, here he is all over the place including confirmed town
I think there is a lot of leaning into him pushing for a Gram lynch without giving the scum case for it due consideration. What strategic advantage does it pose, beyond I guess prompting me to make this exact argument?

Doddsy

Mafia God
I think there is a lot of leaning into him pushing for a Gram lynch without giving the scum case for it due consideration. What strategic advantage does it pose, beyond I guess prompting me to make this exact argument?
Fwiw I believe he pushed it before realising he was ic and then doubled down a bit.

Fair point otherwise but I see the creation of doubt around an IC as something more likely for scum to do than town

Ratchet

2. Doddsy
3. Aurelian
18. Phenom
12. DrProfessor83
These are probably my best bet for scum at this stage I think. Every time i find myself coming back to Tweet I end up liking his posts so I think I may have just been wrong there Day 1. Let's say I'm expecting at least 2-3 scum out of this list.
19. T-Pein
20. Dalton
This would be the next tier. We will say 1-2.
15. Fujishiro
13. Tweet
0-1 scum.

Everyone else (and there aren't many more, just Gram, CP, Ekko and Flower off the top of my head) I'm just going to leave at Town/Indie. There are good reasons against Ekko and Flower but I think it's entirely within their capability to play like that as Town and there are a few things that I like about them enough to commit to a town read.

I could probably compromise on Doddsy here. I'm expecting 5 Mafia which would give us... 3 more lynches not factoring in vote manipulation etc. I've been rethinking my previous stance on Doddsy's ability and while I appreciate that this could certainly be read as convenient, I don't really care, I overvalued the pro-towniness of it (as an ability, it would only really be useful to the town towards LyLo where the vote manipulation can force endgame, I had this thought vaguely in the back of my mind yesterday but stupidly dismissed it and went to bat for the claim).

Vote: Doddsy

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
This aligns more with his hostile Indie or Indie play in general, though. It‘s called Survival mode. He‘s casting as wide a net as possible, including everyone and their dog except for himself, just so there‘s enough doubt on everyone so he can survive longer by pushing everyone. Which is why I think he‘s hostile Indie here rather than scum. Thing is, lynching a hostile Indie here could also cost us the game with no scum flip so far. So I‘m not sure about this direction. And with how hard Ekko is being pushed now this just makes me pause and think he‘s being used as a distraction.

Ratchet

Why does scum get further benefit from creating doubt on an IC? I don't think that's really a question that needs asking tbh
I do, because you have to weigh up how plausible it would be that they *could* create doubt on an IC confirmed by the host. I'd go as far as to say Ekko is the only player capable of seeing the host post the role PM of the IC and *still* claim that they're not confirmed town. Ekko, no doubt, is aware of this too. However you slice it, Scum!Ekko genuinely attempting to cast doubt on the IC makes little sense all around, he would no doubt be aware of how futile his attempts would be, and even if in spite of all this, he achieves his goal of getting people to doubt Gram, where does he go from there? Get Gram lynched and look awful? Have Gram beat him back by playing obviously townie? There is a lot of effort here for minimal gain, and I don't really feel like you've thought this through much.

Doddsy

Mafia God
This aligns more with his hostile Indie or Indie play in general, though. It‘s called Survival mode. He‘s casting as wide a net as possible, including everyone and their dog except for himself, just so there‘s enough doubt on everyone so he can survive longer by pushing everyone. Which is why I think he‘s hostile Indie here rather than scum. Thing is, lynching a hostile Indie here could also cost us the game with no scum flip so far. So I‘m not sure about this direction. And with how hard Ekko is being pushed now this just makes me pause and think he‘s being used as a distraction.
If that's the case I'd expect him to admit to it if he's on the verge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back