• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Fallout New Vegas Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grammaton

Consigliere
This aligns more with his hostile Indie or Indie play in general, though. It‘s called Survival mode. He‘s casting as wide a net as possible, including everyone and their dog except for himself, just so there‘s enough doubt on everyone so he can survive longer by pushing everyone. Which is why I think he‘s hostile Indie here rather than scum. Thing is, lynching a hostile Indie here could also cost us the game with no scum flip so far. So I‘m not sure about this direction. And with how hard Ekko is being pushed now this just makes me pause and think he‘s being used as a distraction.

See I think this is an actual good observation, on multiple levels

Ratchet

phenom ratchet sworder doddsy prof
My PoE is almost identical here. I swap myself out with Fang (who has Fang in second tier PoE)
aside from those, there r dark horse potential scums in BLD tweet fang etc.. those will probably be easier to read in f7 or so
And because my main PoE only has 4, I have Sworder and T-Pein in second-tier POE. It's almost the same. Now, for my part, I see this from Ekko, and my thought is if he's scum, this would indicate him playing towards me. He obviously hasn't done that, which is another reason for me to dismiss the scum argument against him. This level of reasoning is just not reciprocated whatsoever. I guarantee he has given it zero thought aside from "you're bussing them".

Grammaton

Consigliere
anyone on my wagon take this time to justify why r u voting me over phenom here

@CraigPelton which lie was i caught on, mind u i claimed after fuji and phenom not before and i didnt say anything contradictory to what they said. where is the lie. tell me

@T-Pein™ @TSworder u have been told multiple times that i am not a graverobber and that even if i was, the role itself is not scummy. do u have any other reason to pursue this push presently?

@Grammaton is there any reason for u to be voting me over phenom here? i am talking game related reason. u said u dont think i am mafia. what basis are u voting me for then? what alignment do u hope i flip? certainly not mafia

@Fujishiro @Black Pegged Dragon what r u doing this game... like really. i am curious

I’m not voting you, I unvoted last night

Grammaton

Consigliere
But I already said there’s a non zero chance you’re scum and your posts were killing me. In fairness some of the stuff you’ve posted since I feel I can work with so there’s that

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
So I have an issue here.

I'm 2x Busdriver, 1x Lightning Rod. The description of my Lightning Rod ability states that I redirect all active abilities towards me that night. I used it last night. So when I saw Phenm claim throwaway results, I felt pretty confident he was scum. Then you claim to have received a gift, when it should have gone to me.

-I don't believe my action was blockable. It's a lightning rod.
-My ability specifically states all active abilities. Unless Ultra is picking and choosing which ones to send, it doesn't really make much sense.
-The fact there was no death supports a kill that was protected against.
-Enslaved, however, appears to be some sort of scum ability. By rights, that also should have redirected to me.

What do I even do with this? I use an ability, and in true "role madness" fashion, it appears to do nothing.

how do i tell him

how-do-we-tell-him-mr-krabs.gif
@Ekkologix what was this about?

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
Hrrrrr getting second thoughts again

If Ekko got blocked this thing isn't binary at all, they could very well both be town

FML

[unvote]
Not blocked, but Psychic did claim she self protected which could come from her Commute. If Phenom shot her and Ekko also targetted her both actions just failed in that case.

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
Also why does it feel like it‘s just Gramma, Ratchet, Ekko, Tweet and me trying to figure this out? Where‘s the rest?

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
Ekko made a very valid point regarding this which I feel was overlooked by many, myself included, the last few days.

Psychic did hint PR which requires protection D1.

why wud a vig kill a player that hinted a power role d1 without giving her a chance to claim. what if psychic was cop

So this^ point absolute stands regarding the target choice. Phenom did say he also suspected me and I claimed VT. Why not go for me there knowing that I would be a casualty which wouldn‘t hurt Town that much and go for the PR claim instead?

Now, if we are working from a scum pov, Psychic was the only PR claim D1 of the game and suspected, so nobody would protect her, at least not Town. Which makes her the perfect choice for a night kill if you want to hunt PRs. Even blocking Ekko would make sense in that case since he was protective of her and was likely to protect her or watch her. Which is what he claimed he did.

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
Not blocked, but Psychic did claim she self protected which could come from her Commute. If Phenom shot her and Ekko also targetted her both actions just failed in that case.
Yeah okay she probably wasn't lying about that so both Ekko and N0M can be telling the truth

Which means we don't necessarily have to lynch among them today yayyy

[vote lynch Doddsy]

Ratchet

Read my post above.
It's not a very good point to be honest because Psychic only had a character claim and several demands for protection. There was no real reason to believe she was a town power role over floundering scum, and if you need evidence of that, you can see her flip - she was not town. Ekko was unduly defensive of her which could imply him being the green indie, or he's just a hardcore whiteknight I suppose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back