• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Fallout New Vegas Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaddamnit

NYC Pizza is better than Neopolitan fite me
Pronouns
He/Him
Just Ratchet and Gramma are mod confirmed.
Alright, but Alco claimed doc and no one counter claimed if I remember correctly.
Gram, not Fuji. Fuji, T-Pein and TSworder have cop innocents on them. Fuji's came after the cop had claimed.
I don't remember why but weren't we sure Fuki was town for some reason? Or at least some of us were? Just tryna narrow down this shit.

Ratchet

I don't remember why but weren't we sure Fuki was town for some reason? Or at least some of us were? Just tryna narrow down this shit.
Could you at least try to skim the thread to remain somewhat current please? Fuji claimed tracker and his results have been accurate. Not alignment confirmed.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
flat,800x800,075,f.u1.jpg

Ratchet (Cheif Hanlon) has been crucified, he will be Rolecrushed for one cycle

Day 4 continues
Cool at least my town read on Ratchet was correct.

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
Also I might have been a little pissed at you and ignored some posts before then, too. Sorry about that.

I'm reading now.

Grammaton

Consigliere
Wanna hammer him already? Shouldn't we use the time to reevaluate after the Ratchet reveal?

Well my worldview was that ratchet was probable town and somewhat possible scum, so my worldview isn’t really altered in any meaningful way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back