• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Fallout New Vegas Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
Well we lose instantly to any form of vote manip here - we need the others to do us the courtesy of logging in and voting
Yeah. Sucks that Gad is EU and probably asleep now. I have night shift. I can have this tab open and change votes if needed. Just tag me.

Grammaton

Consigliere
And just so you guys know, I expect any town player after I’m dead to favour the Indy over scum here - our only hope is we can win together but if we can’t then so be it

Grammaton

Consigliere
Like look, sacrifice one of your dudes, kill me and then you can all go back to coasting :)

It’s a good deal!

The X

Marvelous
Can you give just a bit more reasoning? Like have you thought she was deep wolfing the whole game? The buffout thing was weird too...
Yeah I very well do think she could be deep wolfing. As her game has gone on, she's hasn't contributed her own thoughts in a productive way, and when she has tried, it hasn't made a lot of sense. I think she also avoided Tpein's slot a ton.

The X

Marvelous
I know this conversation is a waste of time cause you’re scum but you literally quicklynched last phase thinking you had won lmfao
I threw down a vote on Phenom because he was the obvious lynch; y'all should have taken care of him before Doddsy. But that's just you leading town astray again, yeah?

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Yeah I very well do think she could be deep wolfing. As her game has gone on, she's hasn't contributed her own thoughts in a productive way, and when she has tried, it hasn't made a lot of sense. I think she also avoided Tpein's slot a ton.
This is satisfactory enough for me.

[Vote Lynch Flower]

I don't agree with the assessment on Gramma's contributions, he's been engaged much more but I think Flower being scum is way too likely at this point and the hesitance with T-Pein from the last day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back